Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

US PS Now January Update

• Posted on 06 January 16 at 00:51
    Over 40 PS Exclusives added

Please click here to read the story: US PS Now January Update
  • Posted on 06 January 16 at 00:59
    I don't use PS Now but I'm pretty happy to see White Knight Chronicles and Trinity: Souls of Zill O'll added as they're both really great games. I haven't played Class of Heroes 2G but I'm glad to see that added too.
    PSN: BardinAeducan
  • MonkeyBrad91MonkeyBrad91473,946
    Posted on 06 January 16 at 09:55
    The journey triple isn't bad there. Unfinished swan i liked too. Slowly but surely, ps now is getting a better line up. This +40 and the +100 a few weeks ago is a better sign than the +5 from before. :D
  • Posted on 06 January 16 at 13:22
    MonkeyBrad91 said:The journey triple isn't bad there. Unfinished swan i liked too. Slowly but surely, ps now is getting a better line up. This +40 and the +100 a few weeks ago is a better sign than the +5 from before. :DIt is also only the US lineup for now cry
  • Flopsy64Flopsy6441,104
    Posted on 06 January 16 at 20:18
    Nice to see Lemmings PS3 making its way in. I want to get PS Now but my internet connection isn't good enough at the moment.

On an unrelated note, 25th anniversary of Lemmings this year, Sony better have something planned :)
  • KinglinkKinglink263,657
    Posted on 09 January 16 at 00:20
    As if Playstation Plus wasn't throwing enough games at my face...
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.