Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

PS Plus Lineup For January 2016

• Posted on 04 January 16 at 16:36
    MochidaYuka said:
    *** Spoiler - click to reveal ***
    I don't know if I'm missing something, but isn't that just the original quote? Did you forget to write your reply?
    =Semper Fi=
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 04 January 16 at 17:49
    Prem-aka-Prince said:MochidaYuka said:
    I don't know if I'm missing something, but isn't that just the original quote? Did you forget to write your reply?
    ... Speechless, just like I expected!
    #TurnOffTrophyNotifications
  • Posted on 05 January 16 at 09:13
    Prem-aka-Prince said:MochidaYuka said:
    i did write one but somehow it didn't get added.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 05 January 16 at 11:23
    Chill out guys.

Is there any community that argues more than gamers? I think even football fans are politer to each other.
    You can't fix stupid if it don't broke!
  • Posted on 05 January 16 at 13:14
    Prem-aka-Prince said:Nice to see so many different names weighing in, finally feels like TT is growing. Let's keep it friendly though smile otherwise it will get out of control and just grow into an irreparable cesspit like TA...You wouldn't believe just how much it really is growing lately, very impressive shock.

And yes, the friendlier the better. There have been hundreds of new signups in the past week, we don't want them to see the hot thread on the site being everyone shouting and arguing with each other, do we?

Oh, and I pay £0 for PS Plus each year so every month is a win-win smile
  • Posted on 05 January 16 at 14:06
    munchmagic1986 said:Prem-aka-Prince said:Nice to see so many different names weighing in, finally feels like TT is growing. Let's keep it friendly though smile otherwise it will get out of control and just grow into an irreparable cesspit like TA...You wouldn't believe just how much it really is growing lately, very impressive shock.

And yes, the friendlier the better. There have been hundreds of new signups in the past week, we don't want them to see the hot thread on the site being everyone shouting and arguing with each other, do we?

Oh, and I pay £0 for PS Plus each year so every month is a win-win smile
    I'm glad to hear about all the new signups there have been. It's definitely grown in the 2 years since I signed up on a previous ID, there were just over 14,000 people then.
    PSN: BardinAeducan
  • Posted on 08 January 16 at 00:15
    This is a reasonably decent month for me compared to the last 2 or 3. I'm happy to be able to try Hardware Rivals and also Grim Fandango, and I'll definitely play Nihilumbra. I'd been waiting for that to hit Plus and my patience has paid off!

Medal Of Honor would have interested me but I already played that on 360, but still, a good game to get for free.
    Hope for the best but expect the worst.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads