• Information
    Posted on 30 July 13 at 16:35
    Say hello to the other members of "30+ Gamers" in this thread
  • Rick_NyaRick_Nya1,458,713
    Posted on 08 August 13 at 17:59
    Hello other members! xD
  • XEN-610XEN-6108,294
    Posted on 10 August 13 at 01:08
    Hello-I am XEN-610, but my wife calls me Steve. Looking to take advantage of this site to find some co-op buddies on the PSN. My one question is mics? I do not have one. Is that common. Do I need to be PS+ to use it? Primarily play XBox, but leaning towards a PS4 first on the next gen.
  • Posted on 13 August 13 at 16:08
    Hello other members,i'm Cowboy Bucket when i was on the 360 but since it died i am done with anything xbox..i missed out on alot of games that i like on the ps3..
  • NightRiazorNightRiazor470,258
    Posted on 21 September 13 at 09:50
    Hi all.. I've beem gaming since the 80s (Dragon 32 was my first poison) and never looked back. Currently own a PS3/Vita/360, and looking forward to getting my PS4. Play a bit of everything, but love rpgs (fallout, mass effect) and open world games (and a sneaky bit of FIFA).

Very excited that TT is off and running, TA is essential and I'm sure TT will prove to be the same.

If you want an oldie on your TT friends list, shoot my an invite. toast
  • Posted on 10 November 13 at 23:05
    I just turned 30 this year but have been a gaming dad for a long time. My son is named Link and he turns 3 next year. I have had tons of fun gaming and continue to game as I get older. I'm always worried these youngn's will kick my butt at call of duty cuz my eyesight is going and i can barely hear anything, but Ill keep gaming til im dead. ;)
  • mdgamer2mdgamer2115,733
    Posted on 26 November 13 at 21:59
    Hey guys. Been gaming since the Atari 2600 days. Turning 40 in a couple of months, but I still love the hobby. Always looking for people to boost MP trophies. If you see I have the game you want to boost, hit me up,
  • mikendelmikendel5,239,696
    Posted on 03 December 13 at 04:56
    hi! i'm mike from the philippines, 33yo, father of 2 kids. i've been a gamer since the 80's, from game & watch, the first video games i've played were super mario bros and super contra. i never stopped playing and i may never do. i have 2 ps3 and 2 ps vita units, and hopefully soon... a ps4. :)

let's play sometime...
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 22 January 14 at 02:52
    We're old! wave Been gaming since Atari 2600, even able to get more obscure systems like the Vectrex, Atari 400 XE and such. Never had a Philips CD-i though.

No kids yet, but they won't be allowed to touch my old games laugh
    You must exceed your limitations if you wish to succeed.
  • Posted on 08 February 14 at 01:47
    Hello fellow gamers wave
    I'm new to the site but definitely not in gaming. I've been at it since the early 80's and will continue long after arthritis sets in lol
    I play pretty much anything and love helping others when I can. smile
  • xEl_CidxxEl_Cidx218,023
    Posted on 08 February 14 at 18:05
    Hi everyone,

Love trophies, who doesn't ;) enjoy gaming with my friends and willing to help others out too!

Happy Gaming! :)
  • Posted on 11 February 14 at 17:21
    38yr old Executive Chef from California, married with 3 kids. Hence the PSN name. Chef-dad. I do more fishing than gaming but I tack my trophy numbers to longevity (2006 when they were first introduced) and gaming on the Vita during my breaks/lunch.
  • Posted on 21 February 14 at 17:57
    34yr old cinema manager. Gaming since the 2600 and addicted to trophies. Blessed with a very understanding fience!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 25 February 14 at 03:04
    Hi guys. I'm literally a bang on 30 year old from England who is partial to an apple now and again :-)
  • Posted on 02 May 14 at 08:12
    Hi,
    i'm from Germany and i've been gaming over 15 years. I enjoy all sorts of game but mainly play single player games, RPGs being my favorite.

SO FEEL FREE TO ADD ME!
  • Posted on 29 September 14 at 22:44
    i'm another gamer who started in the 80s on a sinclair ZX81 also in 2014 i was 50.
    even though i had a little break from gaming it is something i have enjoyed and some don't understand why i'm gaming .
  • BpenBpen68,065
    Posted on 05 October 14 at 17:08
    Hey all, thought i'd come say hi. Just joined today and happy to join a group of gamers over 30. I am 32 and been gaming all my life, and after discovering this site today am hoping it'll help motivate me to finish all the awesome games i have bought!
  • BAVCHRISBAVCHRIS74,756
    Posted on 23 February 15 at 21:21
    Hi how are you my name is Chris and I am from buffalo, ny. I am 34. I have been gaming since Atari. I currently play PS4, PS3, and 360. If anyone wants to game just let me know. Happy gaming!
  • Posted on 21 May 15 at 00:25
    Hey guys how are you doing? Not much to say about myself really just a gamer since 5 and now I'm 31. Feel free to add me I'm on 3 and 4 but still mostly on 3 till build up my library on 4.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 19 June 15 at 00:02
    How you all doing? 32 here. Been gaming since late 80s. Obsessed with id softwares DooM series since day 1. Feel free to add me. Love playing co op and dm on bfg or classic complete as far as sony platform.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads