Game Discussion: Destiny

Flawless Raider Trophy recruitment

• Posted on 27 December 15 at 22:47
    Hey guys. I played this game to death when it first came out. The only trophy stopping me from platinum was "flawless raider" I've heard the DLC raid is very easy to get this trophy, even more so I'm guessing with level 40s. We can keep trying each day/week until we crack it.

The raid that would be easiest would be, Crotas End This can be done in 25 minutes after a few runs.

PSN: memphis122006

I'm also back into game in general, so any cool, friendly people about add me :)
  • Posted on 22 January 16 at 07:35, Edited on 22 January 16 at 21:44 by Chucklestyle
    I'm game to give this a go at some point, but I might need a Ghorn first (although I've got sleeper sim and that's a fine sub in this case).

I've 2 manned this on xbox already so I'm pretty familiar with it, but most likely rusty as hell. Should be easier at high level though.

The other trick of course is that my hearing is trash. Not gone completely but some people's voices are not easy for me. I'd be willing to give this a go but if that's a dealbreaker let me know, I won't take it personally. Raiding requires a lot of coordination and proper communication is part of it.

Edit: just realized I won't be ready for a couple of weeks since my bladedancer isn't leveled
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads