The Original Off Topic Board

Chat about anything you like!

Universal Chat Thread

• Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 17 May 19 at 16:22
    I wish I wasn't so flip-flop-y. I can never just make up my mind, or stick to one thing.

I started out this generation with a PS4. Then I moved so I got an Xbox One. But all my friends had a PS4, so I sold my Xbox to get a PS4. Then I missed a lot of features of the Xbox, so I sold my PS4 to get an Xbox. Then I ended up not playing it because none of my friends had an Xbox, so I sold it.
    And then I ended up getting an Xbox again. But now Playstation might introduce Time and Stat tracking, so I'm super tempted to get a PS4. roll

And I can't seem to pick a phone and stick with it. I'm using both the iPhone XS Max, and the Galaxy S10+. Both have pros and cons, so I don't want to give up either. But constantly carrying around 2 phones is a pain.
    Because Apple is more streamlined, but Google is more universally available.

Windows and Mac, coffee and tea...

I drive myself crazy laugh
  • Posted on 25 May 19 at 17:31
    You need to decide on an eco system. I don't have the issue with the phones, I have everything google (mail, calendar and more) so Android was the obvious choice (also, I have avoided Apple since the beginning).

Have both consoles and you are set. You'll play each in periods, but don't buy too many games twice.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads