Bug Reports

Found something that doesn't work right? Let us know and we'll fix it

Malfunctioning Scanners

• Posted on 19 April 20 at 13:24
    Will reach out to find out erod.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 16 May 20 at 22:42
    Are the scanners not currently updating? I've popped a few trophies in the past day and none are showing. I've not adjusted any of the privacy settings.
    Ain't nothing gonna stop me now but my innate inabilitry to progress cognacious thunk - Russell 'Rusty' Culyer
  • Posted on 17 May 20 at 10:23
    BLAKKNWYYTE said:
    Are the scanners not currently updating? I've popped a few trophies in the past day and none are showing. I've not adjusted any of the privacy settings.
    Sent along to the devs. It is the weekend though, so probably won't be seen today
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 17 May 20 at 10:48
    BeardedScot86 said:
    BLAKKNWYYTE said:
    Sent along to the devs. It is the weekend though, so probably won't be seen today
    Thank you toast
    Ain't nothing gonna stop me now but my innate inabilitry to progress cognacious thunk - Russell 'Rusty' Culyer
  • Posted on 17 May 20 at 18:04
    BLAKKNWYYTE said:
    BeardedScot86 said:
    BLAKKNWYYTE said:
    Thank you toast
    Your trophy count does not match TT compared to PSN, however your most recent played games on PSN do match your recent games on TT. This would normally be caused by games being hidden on your PSN. TT can't scan those in. 16 trophies are missing, so I would guess it is 1 or 2 games that add up to 16 trophies that are hidden.

Other than that though, your recent TT matches PSN. So if you think you are missing recent unlocks, it is on PSN side. Use the following page for reference on what TT can see when it does a scan:

link hidden

Hope this helps
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 17 May 20 at 22:40
    Thanks for the reply mate. I will look into that then.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 18 May 20 at 10:29
    BeardedScot86 said:
    Your trophy count does not match TT compared to PSN, however your most recent played games on PSN do match your recent games on TT. This would normally be caused by games being hidden on your PSN. TT can't scan those in. 16 trophies are missing, so I would guess it is 1 or 2 games that add up to 16 trophies that are hidden.

Other than that though, your recent TT matches PSN. So if you think you are missing recent unlocks, it is on PSN side. Use the following page for reference on what TT can see when it does a scan:

https://my.playstation.com/profile/BLAKKNWYYTE/trophies

Hope this helps
    I checked and god knows how it happened but Modern Warfare was listed in my hidden trophies list. I hadn't even noticed that feature before so thanks for the heads up.
  • Posted on 18 May 20 at 12:02
    BLAKKNWYYTE said:
    BeardedScot86 said:

https://my.playstation.com/profile/BLAKKNWYYTE/trophies

Hope this helps
    I checked and god knows how it happened but Modern Warfare was listed in my hidden trophies list. I hadn't even noticed that feature before so thanks for the heads up.
    Awesome. Glad you found it :)
  • Posted on 25 May 20 at 22:57
    I have some problems with scanning. I am going to complete "Disney Pixar Brave: The Video Game" via PS Now on PS4. Normally I first go to the "XMB-Menu", which simulates the PS3 menu. There I go into my trophies, so that they can be synchronized. Worked well so far (also with other PS3 games, played via PS Now on PS4).

20 minutes ago (0:30 CEST) I did what I described above, and wanted to scan here on truetrophies, to see which trophies I am still missing. But it doesn't my last 4 or 5 trophies here.

What could the problem be here? (Synchronized via the "PS3 simulated menu" and did this on the regular PS4 menu.
    So let it be written, so let it be done.
  • Posted on 25 May 20 at 23:55
    AnthragonVangor said:
    I have some problems with scanning. I am going to complete "Disney Pixar Brave: The Video Game" via PS Now on PS4. Normally I first go to the "XMB-Menu", which simulates the PS3 menu. There I go into my trophies, so that they can be synchronized. Worked well so far (also with other PS3 games, played via PS Now on PS4).

20 minutes ago (0:30 CEST) I did what I described above, and wanted to scan here on truetrophies, to see which trophies I am still missing. But it doesn't my last 4 or 5 trophies here.

What could the problem be here? (Synchronized via the "PS3 simulated menu" and did this on the regular PS4 menu.
    Check here: https://my.playstation.com/profile/AnthragonVangor

If that is wrong, it is your upload to PSN, if that is right, then TT isn't picking it up properly
  • Posted on 26 May 20 at 00:19
    It works now, maybe there was kind a maintenance and it just didn't "update".
    So let it be written, so let it be done.
  • RodristerRodrister774,703
    Posted on 26 May 20 at 07:07
    I'm missing trophies from yesterday and today, any idea why? maybe it's the same problem that the guy from above and it will solve by itself.
  • Posted on 26 May 20 at 10:55
    Rodrister said:
    I'm missing trophies from yesterday and today, any idea why? maybe it's the same problem that the guy from above and it will solve by itself.
    I pushed a full scan through for you and it has updated correctly now. Apologies for the issue
  • ZvetikiZvetiki463,073
    Posted on 16 September 20 at 19:22
    Two scans of my profile have failed. The latest scan is displayed as having finished without problems, but it did not pick up my new trophies. It's not a problem with my profile, as the trophies show up of psnprofiles.com well enough.

Can anyone force a full scan or correct the issue in any way?
  • Posted on 16 September 20 at 19:33
    Tried a full scan - looks like there may be an outage as the scanner's failing to retrieve your account info (and others) right now. Will give it a shot here in an hour or so and see if the issue goes away.
  • ZvetikiZvetiki463,073
    Posted on 16 September 20 at 19:59
    Shadow_Kisuragi said:
    Tried a full scan - looks like there may be an outage as the scanner's failing to retrieve your account info (and others) right now. Will give it a shot here in an hour or so and see if the issue goes away.
    OK, thanks. Hope it resolves itself in time for the Leap Frog cutoff.
  • Posted on 16 September 20 at 21:12
    If not, we can arrange something. I'm still giving it a shot every once in a while for you.
  • Posted on 16 September 20 at 21:30
    Took a few tries but finally got yours through. Definitely an issue with Sony right now though.
  • ZvetikiZvetiki463,073
    Posted on 16 September 20 at 21:33
    Shadow_Kisuragi said:
    Took a few tries but finally got yours through. Definitely an issue with Sony right now though.
    Or maybe it got through because of the Artifex Mundi trophy which I just got. But anyway, everything is registered now, thanks.
  • boldfox85boldfox85535,907
    Posted on 17 September 20 at 16:27
    Around 730pm BST last night mine wouldn't show my trophies even though scan said it was successful and it got me eliminated from leap frog. angry
    GT: boldfoxrd
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads