Bug Reports

Found something that doesn't work right? Let us know and we'll fix it

Malfunctioning Scanners

  • Posted on 31 January 20 at 01:53Permalink
    The scanner is failing to scan my games, even though my psn profile is on public
  • GAMERJETGAMERJET488,093
    Posted on 31 January 20 at 06:16Permalink
    juancarytal said:
    The scanner is failing to scan my games, even though my psn profile is on public
    Your trophies have been updated.
    True Trophies Senior Moderator - https://www.truetrophies.com/stafflist.aspx
  • thomazgrthomazgr582,576
    Posted on 31 January 20 at 21:37Permalink
    I am new to TrueTrophies

    the scan is not working only 17 games are marked as complete should've be more than 300 completed.

    My psn trophies are all plublic.
  • KodingKoding198,733
    Posted on 01 February 20 at 01:42Permalink
    thomazgr said:
    I am new to TrueTrophies

    the scan is not working only 17 games are marked as complete should've be more than 300 completed.

    My psn trophies are all plublic.
    Yeah, something definitely isn't right. I've alerted the devs and they will look into as soon as they can.
    66 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,800 achievements and trophies earned in LEGO games!
  • KodingKoding198,733
    Posted on 03 February 20 at 13:51Permalink
    thomazgr said:
    the scan is not working only 17 games are marked as complete should've be more than 300 completed.
    The devs figured out what was wrong and everything looks OK now.
    66 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,800 achievements and trophies earned in LEGO games!
  • ikemenziikemenzi3,618,421
    Posted on 18 March 20 at 02:42Permalink
    The scanner is failing for 4 months.

    Updated successfully on other trophy tracking sites.
    https://www.exophase.com/user/ikemenzi/

    I'm playing the 7,900+ games.
    But the site stops at 7,528.

    Can you improve?
  • Posted on 19 March 20 at 16:35Permalink
    Hello ikemenzi,
    This has now been resolved. 354 games added since the last scan. toast
  • ikemenziikemenzi3,618,421
    Posted on 24 March 20 at 04:45Permalink
    Shadow_Kisuragi said:
    Hello ikemenzi,
    This has now been resolved. 354 games added since the last scan. toast
    Hello Shadow_Kisuragi,
    Thank you for your support.
    However, it has not been updated successfully since then.
    Is it possible to solve forever?
  • Posted on 24 March 20 at 12:52Permalink
    ikemenzi said:
    Shadow_Kisuragi said:
    Hello ikemenzi,
    This has now been resolved. 354 games added since the last scan. toast
    Hello Shadow_Kisuragi,
    Thank you for your support.
    However, it has not been updated successfully since then.
    Is it possible to solve forever?
    The development team is looking into what happened with this. I'll let you know once we've determined the issue.
  • Posted on 24 March 20 at 16:27Permalink
    Shadow_Kisuragi said:
    ikemenzi said:
    Shadow_Kisuragi said:
    Hello ikemenzi,
    This has now been resolved. 354 games added since the last scan. toast
    Hello Shadow_Kisuragi,
    Thank you for your support.
    However, it has not been updated successfully since then.
    Is it possible to solve forever?
    The development team is looking into what happened with this. I'll let you know once we've determined the issue.
    Should be good to go now ikemenzi!
  • ikemenziikemenzi3,618,421
    Posted on 25 March 20 at 02:29Permalink
    Shadow_Kisuragi said:
    Shadow_Kisuragi said:
    ikemenzi said:
    Shadow_Kisuragi said:
    Hello ikemenzi,
    This has now been resolved. 354 games added since the last scan. toast
    Hello Shadow_Kisuragi,
    Thank you for your support.
    However, it has not been updated successfully since then.
    Is it possible to solve forever?
    The development team is looking into what happened with this. I'll let you know once we've determined the issue.
    Should be good to go now ikemenzi!
    Thank you for quick support.
    But there is still a strange problem.

    https://my.playstation.com/profile/ikemenzi
    91900+ total trophies on official site.

    90400+ total trophies on this site.

    For some reason, this site could not sync vita games for 4 months.
  • ikemenziikemenzi3,618,421
    Posted on 25 March 20 at 06:11Permalink
    ikemenzi said:
    Shadow_Kisuragi said:
    Shadow_Kisuragi said:
    ikemenzi said:
    Shadow_Kisuragi said:
    Hello ikemenzi,
    This has now been resolved. 354 games added since the last scan. toast
    Hello Shadow_Kisuragi,
    Thank you for your support.
    However, it has not been updated successfully since then.
    Is it possible to solve forever?
    The development team is looking into what happened with this. I'll let you know once we've determined the issue.
    Should be good to go now ikemenzi!
    Thank you for quick support.
    But there is still a strange problem.

    https://my.playstation.com/profile/ikemenzi
    91900+ total trophies on official site.

    90400+ total trophies on this site.

    For some reason, this site could not sync vita games for 4 months.
    Solved in previous scan!
    Thank you so much.
  • Posted on 25 March 20 at 12:26Permalink
    It's because you broke Sony's API because you have too many games played, ikemenzi. laugh
    We had to make some changes to work around it, but it should be functioning now.
  • Posted on 16 April 20 at 06:08Permalink
    I his force scan and all it says is "no one in front of you". it never scans
  • Posted on 16 April 20 at 16:53Permalink
    iceberg082006 said:
    I his force scan and all it says is "no one in front of you". it never scans
    You were scanned 1 minute after you posted. I guess it was just taking its time. There are delays put in place when certain scenarios are hit on Sony's side, as if the scanners keep trying, Sony bans the IP address and breaks the scanner
  • frontziefrontzie95,817
    Posted on 16 April 20 at 21:58Permalink
    iceberg082006 said:
    I his force scan and all it says is "no one in front of you". it never scans
    I have the same problem from 1am to 3am GMT. TT doesn't seem to scan whatsoever, even after keeping the page open for 30 minutes.
  • Posted on 16 April 20 at 22:44Permalink
    I need to update the FAQ more about how scans work, but the gist of it is that we now build up a queue of gamers before sending it to Sony's servers, to reduce how often we're hitting Sony's servers. The time period you mentioned is probably one of the least active times for the website, so it may not have hit the queue limit.

    It's interesting though that you mention you didn't get a scan for that long. I know we have hourly scans for the Pro Scanner - do you know if it updated after an hour, or how long did it take?
  • Posted on 18 April 20 at 18:18Permalink
    BeardedScot86 said:
    iceberg082006 said:
    I his force scan and all it says is "no one in front of you". it never scans
    You were scanned 1 minute after you posted. I guess it was just taking its time. There are delays put in place when certain scenarios are hit on Sony's side, as if the scanners keep trying, Sony bans the IP address and breaks the scanner
    that time yes. other times it didn't scan until the next day
  • erod550erod55077,120
    Posted on 19 April 20 at 03:45Permalink
    How often does the scan run for those that are in queue? Never until a minimum number of requests have been reached? At various times anywhere from 9pm-3am MT in the US, I will request a manual scan and it just stops at there’s no one in front of you and then never actually scans or if it does it doesn’t go until hours later. Is there a way we can see when the next scan is going to kick off so we at least know when to expect that things will show up on the site? This is quite frustrating when participating in events and saving up several trophies for my limited scans per day and then they don’t happen until some unknown time, if at all.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.