Bug Reports

Found something that doesn't work right? Let us know and we'll fix it

Malfunctioning Scanners

• WorthIessBeingWorthIessBeing1,118,702
    Posted on 01 May 21 at 20:33
    Great, thanks!
  • mnkc1125mnkc1125243,975
    Posted on 03 May 21 at 18:26
    I see a different bug where the trophy streak is correct, but after the past few scans the calculations are incorrect when I look at the streak page. It shows the correct number of trophies, but says in 0 games, the ratio and the points also are not calculated.
  • Posted on 04 May 21 at 13:35
    AngeIripper said:
    Some strange glitch has happened on my page with the game Immortals Fenyx Rising.
    Yesterday it created a stack list on my profile here, and the new trophy I got on the PS4 version was unlocked in the stack instead. Today no trophy was picked up by the scanner.

On my PSN profile only the ps4 version shows.
    This should be fixed now.
  • xK1xK1379,496
    Posted on 08 May 21 at 00:41
    I'm having a weird issue where this site does not seem to be picking up the trophies I've got in Lego Marvel 2 the past couple days, they're showing up fine on PSN profiles though: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/6906-lego-marvel-super-hero...

Yet TT was able to scan the stuff I got in Hitman Go yesterday, so far it just seems to be this one game that's not registering correctly.
  • Posted on 08 May 21 at 21:54
    xK1 said:
    I'm having a weird issue where this site does not seem to be picking up the trophies I've got in Lego Marvel 2 the past couple days, they're showing up fine on PSN profiles though: link hidden

Yet TT was able to scan the stuff I got in Hitman Go yesterday, so far it just seems to be this one game that's not registering correctly.
    Should be good now. toast
  • xK1xK1379,496
    Posted on 09 May 21 at 00:48
    Shadow_Kisuragi said:
    Should be good now. toast
    Thank you so much!
  • darkjian92darkjian922,033,361
    Posted on 12 May 21 at 05:18
    A few users have mentioned a similar symptom to xK1 in the last hour again - trophies synced to PSN and picked up on PSNP but not on TT as yet. I’ve reported it in the Discord as well, but figured to mention it here for public awareness.
    Za uspiekh nashevo beznadiozhnovo diela. (To the success of our hopeless task.) - Russian Proverb DJ
  • Posted on 12 May 21 at 10:51
    darkjian92 said:
    A few users have mentioned a similar symptom to xK1 in the last hour again - trophies synced to PSN and picked up on PSNP but not on TT as yet. I’ve reported it in the Discord as well, but figured to mention it here for public awareness.
    Fixed now! toast
  • Angus1343Angus13434,000,968
    Posted on 17 May 21 at 07:36
    My trophies are frozen at 89% on Grip combat racing for the past few days even though I earned the platinum and have finished other games since. Not sure what the problem is since it seems fine on psn and other trophy tracking sites.
  • Posted on 17 May 21 at 11:50
    Angus1343 said:
    My trophies are frozen at 89% on Grip combat racing for the past few days even though I earned the platinum and have finished other games since. Not sure what the problem is since it seems fine on psn and other trophy tracking sites.
    This is fixed now. toast
  • Angus1343Angus13434,000,968
    Posted on 18 May 21 at 08:11
    Shadow_Kisuragi said:
    Angus1343 said:
    This is fixed now. toast
    That was quick. Thanks!
  • ylc0304ylc0304366,668
    Posted on 28 May 21 at 12:22
    I got a "Scan failure - Profile request returned nothing" message when I tried to request a scan. Something happening with the scanners or this by chance on Sony's side?
  • Posted on 28 May 21 at 13:32
    Thanks for the heads-up. This should be fixed now. toast
  • Nooby_CakeNooby_Cake1,299,911
    Posted on 02 June 21 at 17:00
    Hey folks!

I've gotten a few trophies that have synced up on PSNP (Fallout 3 trophies) but they haven't on here, and I've tried syncing but it won't register the new trophies I've gotten.

Is everything all good on the scanner's end? :)
  • Posted on 02 June 21 at 22:45
    Looks like it resolved itself. :)
  • MisterDandyMisterDandy371,423
    Posted on 15 June 21 at 13:18, Edited on 15 June 21 at 13:22 by MisterDandy
    I should be at 5,821 trophies, but my stats show two more trophies won.
    I just got my 5,822nd trophy, but it doesn't appear despite a scan.

https://psnprofiles.com/MisterDandy
  • Posted on 15 June 21 at 17:06
    Fixed now.
  • latest-purr1latest-purr1110,037
    Posted on 03 July 21 at 22:56
    I’ve earned a platinum on Sackboy (PS4) and a couple more trophies on Tetris Ultimate (Vita), yet they don’t appear on the profile. They show up correctly on other tracking sites however.

Can anyone please take a look at that? Thanks!
  • Posted on 04 July 21 at 13:31
    latest-purr1 said:
    I’ve earned a platinum on Sackboy (PS4) and a couple more trophies on Tetris Ultimate (Vita), yet they don’t appear on the profile. They show up correctly on other tracking sites however.

Can anyone please take a look at that? Thanks!
    Good to go now. toast
  • latest-purr1latest-purr1110,037
    Posted on 06 July 21 at 15:07
    Shadow_Kisuragi said:
    Good to go now. toast
    Thanks!

Anyway, it looks like the scanner is stuck at ‘there’s 22 players ahead of you’ for like a day now, since the last time my profile was scanned was two days ago.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads