Bug Reports

Found something that doesn't work right? Let us know and we'll fix it

Malfunctioning Scanners

• Posted on 21 November 20 at 23:06
    I've tried 2 manual scans today, getting the "3 gamers in front of you" and it never scans. Scan yesterday was successful, so I'm unsure if the issue is a specific scanner or my profile.
  • Posted on 22 November 20 at 00:30, Edited on 22 November 20 at 00:31 by KimmysGotGame
    MustKillMoWhee said:
    I've tried 2 manual scans today, getting the "3 gamers in front of you" and it never scans. Scan yesterday was successful, so I'm unsure if the issue is a specific scanner or my profile.
    I'm having the same issue but with 16 gamers in front of me.
  • minpinz23186minpinz23186139,986
    Posted on 22 November 20 at 00:38
    Same. I'm on scanner 7, it looks like.
  • ikemenziikemenzi14,649,540
    Posted on 22 November 20 at 03:49
    Me too. I'm on TT Scanner 11 .
  • Chef_McMChef_McM2,572,513
    Posted on 22 November 20 at 06:53
    I've been in the same boat with getting stuck in the scan queue. I'm really hoping it won't impact Leapfrog 2 and trophy streaks if I can't scan today, but otherwise I'm in no rush.
  • danielmocanudanielmocanu429,704
    Posted on 22 November 20 at 09:44
    I've tried manual scans today - I'm getting "6 gamers in front of you" and it never scans.
    I'm on TT Scanner 4.
  • Posted on 22 November 20 at 10:11
    Devs have been made aware of the scanner issues, fyi. It's the weekend and hometime for them but I'm sure they'll see it tomorrow if not today and fix it up and everyone who needs fixing.
  • Posted on 22 November 20 at 12:20
    Scanners should be fixed now.

Feel free to hit me up if a scan fails or you used your manual ones up and want a scan put through.
  • richUKrichUK1,200,206
    Posted on 23 November 20 at 02:34, Edited on 23 November 20 at 02:35 by richUK
    Just had a scan issue, did a bunch of PS5 trophies and...

"Scan failure - Connection error to API"

trophies scanned fine on psnprofiles & psntrophyleaders..??
  • Posted on 23 November 20 at 10:08
    richUK said:
    Just had a scan issue, did a bunch of PS5 trophies and...

"Scan failure - Connection error to API"

trophies scanned fine on psnprofiles & psntrophyleaders..??
    Looks like they've scanned in now, hopefully.
  • richUKrichUK1,200,206
    Posted on 23 November 20 at 12:19
    CMDR-Z said:
    Looks like they've scanned in now, hopefully.
    Yup, thanks! Normal scan kicked in and seems to have got it. .. might have been a one off as maybe busy/overloaded? But useful to keep track of issues, hopefully!?
  • ikemenziikemenzi14,649,540
    Posted on 25 November 20 at 17:06
    Mysterious thing is happening.
    I got 75 trophies, but I actually scanned 2 trophies.
    Affects Leap Frog 2020 Part 2 cry

link hidden
  • Posted on 25 November 20 at 19:40
    ikemenzi said:
    Mysterious thing is happening.
    I got 75 trophies, but I actually scanned 2 trophies.
    Affects Leap Frog 2020 Part 2 cry

link hidden
    It looks like the scanner is having some technical problems scanning your profile, yet again. laugh Surprise surprise.

I've informed the development team and they'll look into it in the morning, and hopefully sort it out before it becomes a problem for Leap Frog for you. We're definitely keeping an eye on it though.
  • WorthIessBeingWorthIessBeing1,125,328
    Posted on 30 November 20 at 12:48
    Is there something wrong with the Pro Scanner?

It's not picking up the Unexpected Guests Trophy from The Walking Dead: Michonne (Completed Chapter 2 of Episode 3).
    The strange thing is that the percentage is 76% on both the PS4 list and on here, it is also the same amount of Trophies, but the Trophy is still locked on here.
  • Posted on 30 November 20 at 12:53
    AngeIripper said:
    Is there something wrong with the Pro Scanner?

It's not picking up the Unexpected Guests Trophy from The Walking Dead: Michonne (Completed Chapter 2 of Episode 3).
    The strange thing is that the percentage is 76% on both the PS4 list and on here, it is also the same amount of Trophies, but the Trophy is still locked on here.
    Should be fixed now, hopefully.
  • WorthIessBeingWorthIessBeing1,125,328
    Posted on 30 November 20 at 12:54
    Thank you!
  • KGI_KlikoNLKGI_KlikoNL131,127
    Posted on 03 December 20 at 16:27
    feels like Scanner 12 is stuck, no one in front but not scans, wait few minutes already
    Still not can get, that in 2 weeks no one reported the C word cursing at PSNprofiles, while guy did in many topics
  • Posted on 03 December 20 at 17:17
    KGI_KlikoNL said:
    feels like Scanner 12 is stuck, no one in front but not scans, wait few minutes already
    You have been scanned since you posted. It may have been on hold briefly. It is a safety measure that happens occasionally to stop Sony banning the scanner for accessing data too often
    I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favourite trophy site on the internet!
  • KGI_KlikoNLKGI_KlikoNL131,127
    Posted on 03 December 20 at 18:59
    BeardedScot86 said:
    KGI_KlikoNL said:
    You have been scanned since you posted. It may have been on hold briefly. It is a safety measure that happens occasionally to stop Sony banning the scanner for accessing data too often
    thnx
    Still not can get, that in 2 weeks no one reported the C word cursing at PSNprofiles, while guy did in many topics
  • ylc0304ylc0304366,688
    Posted on 05 December 20 at 11:51
    So... I know this shouldn't be an issue or anything, but does anyone know why the Pro Scanner is scanning me constantly with the "requested" on it? It's been months since I requested a scan, but the Pro Scanner is scanning sometimes multiple times per hour and most of the times I don't really have anything new for it to scan to begin with. I prefer just sticking to the hourly scans and it actually is starting to bother me as it gives me the feeling I'm requesting all those scans even though I'm not touching it at all. I know it should be a "good thing" that it scans me, but it's just scanning me way too much for my liking. cry
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads