Bug Reports

Found something that doesn't work right? Let us know and we'll fix it

Malfunctioning Scanners

• Posted on 17 August 19 at 18:11
    minpinz23186 said:
    Is there a problem with scanner 1? I tried scanning over an hour ago, but it seems stuck. Says the last scan of anyone was about 7 hours ago on that one ...
    Scanners are going through a bit of trouble for the time being, and the Devs are off for the weekend. They'll get to it ASAP.
  • PSXtreme_PSXtreme_228,374
    Posted on 17 August 19 at 21:45
    How is this going to screw with the events that are ongoing?
  • Posted on 18 August 19 at 12:11
    As you likely saw, the current period has been extended a week and will have double the eliminations. Essentially everyone gets a free pass this period due to the scanner issues.
  • Posted on 19 August 19 at 02:07
    Hi my scanner has been stuck on "scan is queued" for a day now and auto scans have not been working for several days for me. Just wondering if this problem is linked to that mentioned above or is a different situation. Thanks
    Edward Temple Jones
  • Posted on 19 August 19 at 02:34
    Yes, specifically Scanner 1 is down right now. It will be brought up tomorrow. Apologies for the outage.
  • Posted on 19 August 19 at 02:35
    NP. I figured that was the case but was just making sure. No inconvenience, at least for me. im in no competitions. Thanks for all your diligence staying on top of this stuff.
    Edward Temple Jones
  • Posted on 19 August 19 at 09:28
    That's explains it, my update has been queued for a day or more now.
  • Posted on 14 September 19 at 16:34
    I scanned early this morning and my XP numbers increased, but it doesn’t show the trophies or the updated TT score. I also tried the method of earning another trophy and scanning again. That did not work either.
  • Posted on 15 September 19 at 14:17
    Should be better now. toast
  • Posted on 15 September 19 at 16:05
    Thank you!
  • Posted on 16 September 19 at 02:31
    Is there an issue populating the "There are X gamers in front of you" number when requesting a manual update? On Scanner 1, it said that there was 1 person in front of me, but the scanner went through roughly 70 gamers before finally scanning me three minutes later.
  • Posted on 17 September 19 at 16:55
    I've scanned last 2 days a few times and its telling me Scan complete but its not updating my trophies. Is this a normal issue?
  • Posted on 17 September 19 at 20:16
    Should be better now themadspanker toast
  • Posted on 18 September 19 at 09:12
    What does scanning mean? How do I scan?
  • Posted on 19 September 19 at 02:04
    Thank you @shadow_kisuragi!
  • GAMERJETGAMERJET577,067
    Posted on 19 September 19 at 04:43
    Black_Bob_880 said:
    What does scanning mean? How do I scan?
    It's the action required to display your trophy data onsite. You can manually scan your trophy data by clicking the circular green arrows near the top of any page on the gamer card box. On your homepage profile you can select the gamer drop down menu and scan your trophy data from there.
    True Trophies Senior Moderator - https://www.truetrophies.com/stafflist.aspx
  • Posted on 19 September 19 at 07:13
    It's the action required to display your trophy data onsite. You can manually scan your trophy data by clicking the circular green arrows near the top of any page on the gamer card box. On your homepage profile you can select the gamer drop down menu and scan your trophy data from there.
    Thanks! Found it.
  • MoobeatrulesMoobeatrules165,488
    Posted on 19 September 19 at 19:41
    Haven't been able to sync up my trophies for last few days since the 13th. Doublechecked the privacy settings on my console and all. Says TT Scanner 3 is scanning me if that is helpful.
  • Posted on 19 September 19 at 21:03
    I've escalated this for our developers to look into for tomorrow, but once we fix it your trophies will scan in as normal so feel free to keep doing your thing. toast
  • Posted on 20 September 19 at 08:43
    Thank you, we're adding some additional logging to the scanners so so we can track down the root cause of this.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads