Bug Reports

Found something that doesn't work right? Let us know and we'll fix it

Malfunctioning Scanners

• Posted on 14 June 19 at 20:27
    I got you Dale. toast
  • ShonicTHShonicTH583,314
    Posted on 17 June 19 at 16:21
    Hey all, this is probably something on Sony's end, but I'm seeing Scanner 2 giving issues. "Scan Failure - PlayStationAPI UserInfo is nothing".
  • Posted on 17 June 19 at 17:57
    TT Pro Scanner doesn't seem to be responding to my requests, or maybe it's just not updating on my end?
  • Posted on 17 June 19 at 18:18
    I've requested two scans, both haven't picked up a trophy that is synced to PSN. Any ideas how to fix this?
  • Posted on 17 June 19 at 18:33
    Having the same issue ("Scan Failure - PlayStationAPI UserInfo is nothing") and I used another "site" that tracks trophies and it updated fine so I'm guessing something is going wonky here.
  • Posted on 17 June 19 at 18:36
    ShonicTH said:
    Hey all, this is probably something on Sony's end, but I'm seeing Scanner 2 giving issues. "Scan Failure - PlayStationAPI UserInfo is nothing".
    WillieWangWang said:
    TT Pro Scanner doesn't seem to be responding to my requests, or maybe it's just not updating on my end?
    Kuolemanlaakso said:
    I've requested two scans, both haven't picked up a trophy that is synced to PSN. Any ideas how to fix this?
    TalesFromHoth said:
    Having the same issue ("Scan Failure - PlayStationAPI UserInfo is nothing") and I used another "site" that tracks trophies and it updated fine so I'm guessing something is going wonky here.
    Scanners are having a hiccup right now, bear with us!
  • Posted on 17 June 19 at 18:45
    No problem! and thank you for the update.
  • Posted on 17 June 19 at 18:54
    Unfortunately the devs are out of office as it's 8pm where they are, so this is something that'll have to get looked into/fixed in the morning (in 12+ hours). Sorry for the wait.
  • Posted on 18 June 19 at 11:50
    The scanners are now back up and running, but may take some time to process the backlog from the previous day. toast
  • Posted on 22 June 19 at 09:02
    It looks like the scanners are having some problems at the moment. They haven't had a successful scan in the last two hours and the last scan I requested has also been in queue for at least half an hour.
  • Posted on 22 June 19 at 10:47
    Terminator_T2 said:
    It looks like the scanners are having some problems at the moment. They haven't had a successful scan in the last two hours and the last scan I requested has also been in queue for at least half an hour.
    This should be fixed now. toast
  • richUKrichUK1,189,703
    Posted on 02 July 19 at 10:35
    the poor scanners appear to be quite unwell :(
    [URL=https://www.truetrophies.com/gamer/richUK][IMG]https://www.truetrophies.com/gamercards/richUK.png[/IMG][/URL]
  • KodingKoding217,483
    Posted on 02 July 19 at 11:13
    richUK said:
    the poor scanners appear to be quite unwell :(
    Yeah, all the scanners are down right now. The devs are aware and are working to get them running again.
    61 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,400 achievements/trophies earned in LEGO games!
  • Romanus1Romanus1196,762
    Posted on 03 July 19 at 21:58
    It's the Russians right must be them they have there finger in everything else lol
  • PSXtreme_PSXtreme_228,374
    Posted on 03 July 19 at 22:21
    Other sites have come back online for at least manual updates. Should we expect this to happen here at TT soon?
  • ScottishNubScottishNub1,963,187
    Posted on 04 July 19 at 09:07
    Why?
  • Posted on 04 July 19 at 09:31
    PSXtreme_ said:
    Other sites have come back online for at least manual updates. Should we expect this to happen here at TT soon?
    The devs are working on it with all their time to find a solution. In the past, solutions have been rushed out which just ended up with Sony blocking them again and more work being needed. So full care is being taken to hopefully get a smooth solution out
    I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favourite trophy site on the internet!
  • KoraptorKoraptor137,891
    Posted on 12 July 19 at 12:12
    Is anyone aware of whether the scanners are still undergoing repairs / fixes? My trophies haven’t updated since the end of April, and I’ve manually requested scans 2x in the last couple of days - I’ve seen the message pop up saying the scan was successful, but still no update posts. Thanks for any info.
  • minpinz23186minpinz23186139,452
    Posted on 17 August 19 at 17:46, Edited on 17 August 19 at 17:46 by minpinz23186
    Is there a problem with scanner 1? I tried scanning over an hour ago, but it seems stuck. Says the last scan of anyone was about 7 hours ago on that one ...
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads