Found something that doesn't work right? Let us know and we'll fix it

Malfunctioning Scanners

AuthorMessage
gunman47
gunman47
Posted on 15 March 19 at 12:15
Koding said:
gunman47 said:
Hi, there is an issue with a few of my trophies not appearing correctly, specifically Lara Croft: Go. The game was already completed 100% with the platinum unlocked, but somehow it wasn't picked up by the scanner. Would appreciate any help.
I just did a full rescan of your account. I checked and the plat for Lara Croft GO is now showing.
Much thanks for the fast assistance, the trophies are showing properly now.
richUK
richUK
Posted on 26 March 19 at 10:36
Something seems to be up with the scanners not picking up trophies. I don't think it's just me either, or just the one scanner. Eg. It's not picked up my last 6 trophies despite 2 scans, I think I see the pattern affecting other people too, in other scanners this morning where the scanned trophy amount is blank.
[URL=https://www.truetrophies.com/gamer/richUK][IMG]https://www.truetrophies.com/gamercards/richUK.png[/IMG][/URL]
Koding
Koding
Posted on 26 March 19 at 13:22
richUK said:
Something seems to be up with the scanners not picking up trophies. I don't think it's just me either, or just the one scanner. Eg. It's not picked up my last 6 trophies despite 2 scans, I think I see the pattern affecting other people too, in other scanners this morning where the scanned trophy amount is blank.
I just did a full rescan on your account and it picked up 7 new trophies. Let me know if any other ones are missing.
59 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,200 achievements/trophies earned in LEGO games!
richUK
richUK
Posted on 26 March 19 at 14:09, Edited on 26 March 19 at 14:10 by richUK
Koding said:
richUK said:
I just did a full rescan on your account and it picked up 7 new trophies. Let me know if any other ones are missing.
ah nice one - cheers - it also picked up that I platted Borderlands 2 as well.. that was ages ago :) (Nov 2017)
[URL=https://www.truetrophies.com/gamer/richUK][IMG]https://www.truetrophies.com/gamercards/richUK.png[/IMG][/URL]
Asuran_Striker
Posted on 26 March 19 at 14:51
The scanner picked up the 2 trophies I earned today but not the 6 I earned yesterday on the Vita.

Any chance you could please help me out with this?
Koding
Koding
Posted on 26 March 19 at 15:59
Asuran_Striker said:
The scanner picked up the 2 trophies I earned today but not the 6 I earned yesterday on the Vita.

Full scan done on you and the trophies are showing.
59 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,200 achievements/trophies earned in LEGO games!
xclr8rinfinite77
Posted on 26 March 19 at 16:25
Hello, I seem to be having issues as well. I played two games that are not appearing at all on my feed. "North" and "Storm Boy." However what is odd is that I completed "Anamorphia" after these two games, and yet Anamorphia still appears.
Koding
Koding
Posted on 26 March 19 at 17:06
xclr8rinfinite77 said:
Hello, I seem to be having issues as well. I played two games that are not appearing at all on my feed. "North" and "Storm Boy." However what is odd is that I completed "Anamorphia" after these two games, and yet Anamorphia still appears.
I did a full scan on you and they're showing now.
MrMette
MrMette
Posted on 27 March 19 at 08:30, Edited on 27 March 19 at 08:32 by MrMette
I played SoulCalibur VI two days ago, but the trophies I got don't show on my page (they do on other websites, so they are synced to the Sony servers).

Yesterday I got a trophy in Steins;Gate Elite and that one apparently did sync. It's weird how the SoulCalibur Trophies stopped working as some of them did sync earlier (the last one was March 20th).
Koding
Koding
Posted on 27 March 19 at 12:54
MrMette said:
I played SoulCalibur VI two days ago, but the trophies I got don't show on my page (they do on other websites, so they are synced to the Sony servers).

Yesterday I got a trophy in Steins;Gate Elite and that one apparently did sync. It's weird how the SoulCalibur Trophies stopped working as some of them did sync earlier (the last one was March 20th).
Full scan done and they appear to be showing now.
MrMette
MrMette
Posted on 27 March 19 at 14:05
Koding said:
MrMette said:

Full scan done and they appear to be showing now.
Thank you very much!
Asuran_Striker
Posted on 27 March 19 at 14:28
Koding said:
Asuran_Striker said:

Full scan done on you and the trophies are showing.
Thanks Koding!
HilaryBray
HilaryBray
Posted on 27 March 19 at 22:15
Seems to be the same scanner problem for me. I unlocked two trophies for the LinkFrog challenge, but they haven't showed up at all. They do seem to appear on playstation.com. I ran the scanner manually thrice. I don't want to earn anymore trophies for fear of them showing up out of order and then I wouldn't get credit for these 2. How can I trigger a full scan?
Koding
Koding
Posted on 27 March 19 at 23:22
HilaryBray said:
Seems to be the same scanner problem for me. I unlocked two trophies for the LinkFrog challenge, but they haven't showed up at all. They do seem to appear on playstation.com. I ran the scanner manually thrice. I don't want to earn anymore trophies for fear of them showing up out of order and then I wouldn't get credit for these 2. How can I trigger a full scan?
Full rescan done and it appears the trophies are showing.
HilaryBray
HilaryBray
Posted on 28 March 19 at 00:11
Awesome, thanks Koding!
Craphex
Craphex
Posted on 28 March 19 at 15:41
Got a trophy 2 days ago that still won't get picked up, it's there on psn and other tracking sites. Should have 2 in black ops 4 now.
Craphex
Koding
Koding
Posted on 28 March 19 at 16:26
Craphex said:
Got a trophy 2 days ago that still won't get picked up, it's there on psn and other tracking sites. Should have 2 in black ops 4 now.
I did a full scan on your account and it's showing now.
iWantEllenPage
Posted on 30 March 19 at 19:15
Just a heads up, I tried to scan maybe an hour or two ago and it never went through. If the scanner is just a little slow today, that's okay. Today is my nap day so I will check later!
Najinceil
Najinceil
Posted on 30 March 19 at 19:27
iWantEllenPage said:
Just a heads up, I tried to scan maybe an hour or two ago and it never went through. If the scanner is just a little slow today, that's okay. Today is my nap day so I will check later!
Yeah, the scanners are going through a bit of an issue right now. Sorry about that!
Najinceil
Najinceil
Posted on 30 March 19 at 21:38
Should be all good now. toast
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.