Found something that doesn't work right? Let us know and we'll fix it

Malfunctioning Scanners

AuthorMessage
Koding
Koding
Posted on 08 December 18 at 23:38
voyager49 said:
Looks like scanner 3 is having problems
Thanks for letting us know. The devs have been made aware of the problem and will resolve the issue ASAP.
54 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA!
dein-opa1
dein-opa1
Posted on 02 January 19 at 18:08, Edited on 02 January 19 at 18:09 by dein-opa1
Right on my birthday I cleaned up another game trophy-wise and Scanner 3 has problems again... When there aren't any first runs every scan fails even after multiple tries.
Shadow_Kisuragi
Posted on 02 January 19 at 21:35, Edited on 02 January 19 at 23:15 by Shadow_Kisuragi
Seems like there may be some sort of outage right now. The scans that are getting through are taking a long time or timing out.

EDIT: Should be working now?
BurnedChipmunk
Posted on 10 January 19 at 00:29
Hey. It seems like there's a problem with the scanners again.

I tried to can myself about an hour ago, it claimed there where 9 ahead of me. This dropped to 3, then never went any further. Now when I click scan is quickly tells me there's over 400 people ahead of me, then says there's no-one ahead of me, but doesn't scan at all... obviously somethings up, so I thought I'd ask.
xLilSheWolfx
xLilSheWolfx
Posted on 10 January 19 at 01:04
Yeah my scans have been failing for me since 21:58 UK time zone
Gaming 4 Life
Shadow_Kisuragi
Posted on 10 January 19 at 01:43
Yeah, looks like the scanners are borked. I've let the dev team know, but they're on UK time and sleeping now, so may be a bit before it's resolved.
kintaris
kintaris
Posted on 10 January 19 at 11:53
Update from the dev team:
TrueTrophies Scanners Currently Paused
TheBig-BB
TheBig-BB
Posted yesterday at 04:29
Are the scanners still messed up? I had it update once since the big outage on the 9th, but it hasn't worked again since. I got trophies a few days ago that have not been added, although the site seems to respond as if it were updating normally.
Shadow_Kisuragi
Posted yesterday at 12:57
Hello TheBig-BB ,
The scanners are working again, but some people experienced issues with trophies earned during the outage. I've updated your profile to pick up some missing trophies, and everything should be running smoothly for you now.
SolaceCreed
SolaceCreed
Posted yesterday at 18:29
My PS3 trophies aren't scanning. I'm not sure if that is an error or not.
Koding
Koding
Posted yesterday at 20:47
SolaceCreed said:
My PS3 trophies aren't scanning. I'm not sure if that is an error or not.
Are you still missing games? I just did a full rescan on your account and your trophy count (2,103) matches what it says on Playstation.com (https://my.playstation.com/profile/SolaceCreed/trophies). If you're still missing any, is it possible you hid them?
54 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.