Bug Reports

Found something that doesn't work right? Let us know and we'll fix it

Malfunctioning Scanners

• Posted on 01 November 13 at 16:02, Edited on 10 April 17 at 23:59 by GAMERJET
    Please post here if you're having a problem with the scanners please post here.
    Visit the scanners page to check their status.

If you're no longer being scanned see this thread - Why arent my trophies being scanned? - Find out here
    Find me more often on TA but ill be here, you've been warned :D
  • jay5376jay5376248,679
    Posted on 10 November 13 at 17:41
    Maybe its just me not doing something right but I signed up thursday and it has yet to scan my trophies.
  • Posted on 11 November 13 at 19:42
    ^^^^

Same here. Signed up recently and nothing seems to have been scanned on the site/profile. I've checked that my Trophy Collection has been properly updated on my system. Anyone have any ideas or is this just an issue for new accounts at the moment? Thanks in advance :)
  • Posted on 11 November 13 at 22:28
    Have either of you tried forcing/requesting a scan? (Via your homepage under the 'gamer' drop down or the drop down menu for your PSN at the top right of the page. I asked Rich and there's no issue with you not being on a scanner as I initially thought.
  • jay5376jay5376248,679
    Posted on 11 November 13 at 22:55
    Yep. Have tried that several times and it says that i have been added to the queue with no one in front of me and still nothing.
  • Posted on 11 November 13 at 23:23
    ^^^^

Ditto, haha. Get the same message and there seems to be a perpetually loading icon near my psn name.

Also underneath the comment field, the following message always displays:

"dulmassquirrel has yet to be scanned by the scanners"
  • TrueTrophyTrueTrophy13,467
    Posted on 11 November 13 at 23:25
    Sorry guys, been our of the country, it's first on my list for tomorrow!
  • Posted on 12 November 13 at 00:43
    cool thanks! :D
  • Posted on 12 November 13 at 01:10
    I synchronized my trophies with PSN over 30 minutes ago. I have requested an update 3 times since. Each time I am told there is no one in queue ahead of me. And my trophies have not updated. Is there a known delay or is something off with my account?

Thank you
  • Posted on 12 November 13 at 01:15
    I just tried to update too, looks like all the scanners are down
  • Posted on 12 November 13 at 02:20, Edited on 12 November 13 at 05:24 by Spilner1001
    munchmagic1986 said:
    That's correct unfortunately, Rich is the only one who can fix though so be a little delay.
    Edit: As far as I can tell this is due to Sony's new ToS needing to be accepted.
  • RVallantRVallant81,041
    Posted on 12 November 13 at 09:21
    Spilner1001 said:
    munchmagic1986 said:
    That's correct unfortunately, Rich is the only one who can fix though so be a little delay.
    Edit: As far as I can tell this is due to Sony's new ToS needing to be accepted.
    Was about to point out the new TOS myself...
  • TrueTrophyTrueTrophy13,467
    Posted on 12 November 13 at 11:22
    On this now guys, should have looked at this thread earlier, I've been trying to work out the problem for the last 3 hours facepalm cry
  • Posted on 12 November 13 at 12:13
    TrueTrophy said:
    On this now guys, should have looked at this thread earlier, I've been trying to work out the problem for the last 3 hours facepalm cry
    wink
  • Dancsi39Dancsi39201,541
    Posted on 21 November 13 at 22:58, Edited on 22 November 13 at 00:30 by Dancsi39
    i have the same problem, i earned like 20+ trophies both on ps4 and ps vita since november 16th and they are not synched here at all. i tried requesting an update all the time and no change at all.

They are synched on both consoles fine without issues.
  • Posted on 21 November 13 at 23:31, Edited on 21 November 13 at 23:55 by Spilner1001
    Dancsi31 said:
    i have the same problem, i earned like 20+ trophies both on ps4 and ps vita since november 6th and they are not synched here at all. i tried requesting an update all the time and no change at all.

They are synched on both consoles fine without issues.
    Starnge I cant see any trophies at all on your PSN (Via The public trophy index) Is your PSN ID correct and synced to 100%?
    Though since you have trophies tracked on here already im not sure whats gone on.

Edit: Have you perhaps hidden games or applied privacy settings? (I have no idea if that is a feature on PS4)
    Posted on 22 November 13 at 00:30
    i have trophies synced here, the last date it was synced is november 16th, sorry not 6 with Fruit Ninja. Even since then i earned 3-4 trophies for that game (only remaining is the online one), i earned 1 yesterday for The Walking Dead for vita some for rayman origins and the rest for ps4 (COD:Ghosts, Resogun, Contrast, and Trine 2 to name a few). They are not here.
  • Posted on 22 November 13 at 00:37
    Dancsi31 said:
    i have trophies synced here, the last date it was synced is november 16th, sorry not 6 with Fruit Ninja. Even since then i earned 3-4 trophies for that game (only remaining is the online one), i earned 1 yesterday for The Walking Dead for vita some for rayman origins and the rest for ps4 (COD:Ghosts, Resogun, Contrast, and Trine 2 to name a few). They are not here.
    Do you see your trophies here - http://us.playstation.com/community/mytrophies/ ?
    Posted on 22 November 13 at 00:44
    nope i don't see them on that site. But my account is correct with the psn id and all. Did i missed something?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads