Random Chat

Threads containing a topic that encourages repeated posting of updated responses.

Your last Completed 100% PSN game!

• Posted on 08 July 14 at 10:04
    Mine was i believe Broken Sword 5 part 2, waited ages for that one to come
    Unfortunately no plat for it, but still fun :)
  • Posted on 08 August 14 at 11:24
    Finished Doki Doki Universe on Vita today. I enjoyed it so much that I've decided to play it again on PS4 one day.
    Hope for the best but expect the worst.
  • Posted on 11 August 14 at 07:40
    A_Tennis_Giraffe said:
    Finished Doki Doki Universe on Vita today. I enjoyed it so much that I've decided to play it again on PS4 one day.
    How quick was that to do?

Last psn game i did i believed was back to the future
  • Posted on 12 August 14 at 02:53
    I finally completed Playstation Home today :D The final trophy popped at 55 days instead of 50 though, but I'm just glad to have it done and dusted now!
    (Even though technically it probably isn't really a game...lol.)

Flarus-Lionheart said:
    A_Tennis_Giraffe said:
    How quick was that to do?

Last psn game i did i believed was back to the future
    It's probably about 8-10hr if you spam through all the dialog quickly and go purely for the goals and presents/trophies.
    I was really enjoying it though so I took my time and did some extra stuff just for fun so I was somewhere around 15-20hr I think. I'm always slow compared to others at getting through games though!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 25 August 14 at 19:52, Edited on 25 August 14 at 19:54 by
    Child of Light (PS4)
    My second completion! I'm not really a completionist (anymore) so don't expect to see me that often in here smile

P.S. Yeah Doki-Doki is nice for a free game and easy to complete, was my first 100% and you won't need any guides for help. Do take care and save often though, the game tends to crash ever so often.
    "Booyah." - Jeff Winger
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 25 August 14 at 20:14
    You must exceed your limitations if you wish to survive. twitter.com/shadow_enz
  • davem300490davem300490468,557
    Posted on 26 August 14 at 08:50
    my last PSN completion must of been assassins creed liberations HD
    Strive to achieve
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

• Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

• Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 29 September 14 at 08:53
    You must exceed your limitations if you wish to survive. twitter.com/shadow_enz
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 20 October 14 at 00:47
    's trophies in Octodad: Dadliest Catch (EU)

100th to complete!

Bought it some few hours ago, had a lot of fun playing this game. Now, on to the trophy-free shorts!
    "Booyah." - Jeff Winger
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 28 October 14 at 16:05
    inFAMOUS First Light

Dunno if this counts as retail or PSN... It's got a platinum and I got it on disc but then again it's said to be standalone DLC for Second Son and basically a PSN game...
    "Booyah." - Jeff Winger
  • Posted on 08 November 14 at 09:59
    A_Tennis_Giraffe's trophies in Alex Kidd in Miracle World
    Growing up I was always a loyal Ninty fan so I never had a Sega system. So this was the first time I've ever experienced Alex Kidd! And I loved every minute of it dance
  • Posted on 11 December 14 at 00:05
    Sparkle 2 (Vita)

The difficulty trophies don't stack so you have to do 3 playthroughs of the main quest, plus challenge mode and survival mode. All up it took me 30hrs! shock
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads