The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

NA PS Discounts: December 9th, 2015

• PunkyliarPunkyliar63,831
  • Posted on 09 December 15 at 19:35
    There are a couple of decent games on this list.
  • Posted on 09 December 15 at 21:28
    I am new to the PS community as I recently bought a PS4 a couple of weeks ago. There are a few games in this weeks holiday sale that I will pick up-TELLS FROM BORDERLANDS SEASON PASS, GAME OF THRONES SEASON PASS, & most likely ASSASSIN'S CREED-CHINA. These prices are a lot better than anything I have seen on XBOX LIVE in the last 8 years!
  • MonkeyBrad91MonkeyBrad91465,185
    Posted on 10 December 15 at 00:31
    Wow, those telltale deals are cheaper than I ever thought I'd see them go. By like, 50% lol. Too bad I bought both of those in the black friday eu sale, haven't even played them yet! :(

If I had PS+ I'd totally pick up the Jackbox too. Those things are amazingly fun party games.
  • Posted on 10 December 15 at 02:36
    AGNOSTICMADBALL said:I am new to the PS community as I recently bought a PS4 a couple of weeks ago. There are a few games in this weeks holiday sale that I will pick up-TELLS FROM BORDERLANDS SEASON PASS, GAME OF THRONES SEASON PASS, & most likely ASSASSIN'S CREED-CHINA. These prices are a lot better than anything I have seen on XBOX LIVE in the last 8 years!One of the main reasons I switched over.
  • Posted on 10 December 15 at 10:11
    Was all set to buy a couple of cheap games that aren't released on the EU store...then remembered I don't have Plus on my US account facepalm And I only have a few dollars left on it from the free $10 voucher Sony sent me a while back cry

But wow, that sure is an amazing price on the Telltale Collection! Doubt we'd ever see it that cheap on Aussie PSN.
    Hope for the best but expect the worst.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 10 December 15 at 16:34
    MonkeyBrad91 said:Wow, those telltale deals are cheaper than I ever thought I'd see them go. By like, 50% lol. Too bad I bought both of those in the black friday eu sale, haven't even played them yet! :(Yup. I'll just wait with minecraft until the first episode is free and the season pass is like this. I'm done paying full price for Telltale, they just don't know how to keep good sales locked up for a year or so.
    #TurnOffTrophyNotifications
  • StevenT475StevenT47556,176
    Posted on 11 December 15 at 13:02
    Well.. Hopefully the upcoming weeks will be better.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.