Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

Some New Details On Metrico+

• Posted on 05 December 15 at 01:39
    I never did try the Vita version after getting it on Plus, so I wouldn't mind maybe checking this one out if there happens to be a demo. It kind of interests me but it's certainly one I'd prefer to try first.
    Hope for the best but expect the worst.
  • Posted on 05 December 15 at 03:21
    That was a really good announcement blog post with lots of information, and I'm very glad they addressed the elephant in the room, even if it's not determined yet.
    It's just a shame that special ways of interacting like touch and tilt will be ignored even though they exist on the PS4 controller, but hopefully they can think of innovative new mediums instead of some irritating or dysfunctional junk. One of the biggest problems with the vita version was when things didn't work as they should have, which is such a shame in the midst of good design.
    http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2015/12/02/bringing-a-unique-...
    =Semper Fi=
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 05 December 15 at 08:27
    I went to Oslo last weekend and decided that the plane flight was the moment to try one of the games I got on PS+ but hadn't tried yet. I booted up Metrico, being completely in the dark about what it was, only knowing that I must've decided that it was worth playing when I got the Vita because otherwise I wouldn't have downloaded it.

Very fun game, I love platformers and this one comes with a twist.

We probably won't get this as a cross-buy but I wouldn't mind this just going on Plus as a new title when it's released.
    #TurnOffTrophyNotifications
  • Posted on 05 December 15 at 13:42
    I'm thinking a discounted upgrade fee, although I remember that quite pissing me off about Guacamelee, at least here it seems to be justified. I probably would be less annoyed by it being on PS+, but you know that would annoy a lot of people, especially taking up one of the two precious PS4 slots.
    =Semper Fi=
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads