Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

Telltale Games Announces Batman Series Coming 2016

• Posted on 04 December 15 at 17:41
    WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

Just when I thought I was good at ignoring the torrent of Telltale Games, I can't imagine not jonesing for this one on day 1. Which is a terrible idea
    =Semper Fi=
  • Posted on 05 December 15 at 01:21
    Really?

Telltale games don't seem to launch with a gamut of bugs, so there are worse ways you could go.
  • Posted on 05 December 15 at 01:34
    Yeah but they always go on sales of at least 50%, often before even finishing, so in pure objective terms buying a Telltale Game on day 1 is pretty much a guaranteed way to bleed money.
    =Semper Fi=
  • Posted on 05 December 15 at 07:12
    TT have a knack of going 50% off by episode 3 which is a real kick in the testicles for anyone who's either just paid out of the season pass or bought up to ep 3 individually.

Still its our own fault as they do do it every time so we should learn!! warning

And yes I did just make the same mistake once more with Minecraft facepalm
    Press X to Jason
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 05 December 15 at 07:54
    cn_S: "I'm Batman." cn_X: "WHERE IS SHE?!" cn_O: "This is why Superman works alone." cn_T: "..."

Prem-aka-Prince said:Yeah but they always go on sales of at least 50%, often before even finishing, so in pure objective terms buying a Telltale Game on day 1 is pretty much a guaranteed way to bleed money.NUKEDUKEZM said:TT have a knack of going 50% off by episode 3 which is a real kick in the testicles for anyone who's either just paid out of the season pass or bought up to ep 3 individually.

Still its our own fault as they do do it every time so we should learn!! warning

And yes I did just make the same mistake once more with Minecraft facepalm
    I agree withyou guys. With Walking Dead I went day one and they did a super deal just after finishing. With Wolf I tried to wait, but I caved and they put the season pass on sale before doing episode 2. With Thrones and Borderlands, I waited for the first sale, which didn't take too long. With Minecraft... Well I don't like Minecraft so I'll wait until the first episode is free.

With Batman, I'll probably will only be able to wait until the first sale.
    #TurnOffTrophyNotifications
  • Posted on 05 December 15 at 13:39, Edited on 05 December 15 at 13:40 by Prem-aka-Prince
    NUKEDUKEZM said:...Still its our own fault as they do do it every time so we should learn!! warningThat's what I'm saying! laugh
    BillyHorrible said:...With Batman, I'll probably will only be able to wait until the first sale.Same conclusion. Although if I'm in better financial health at the time I may buy just this one early and eat my losses. Sometimes you actually can put a price on ephemeral things, like eating a burger or buying expensive café coffee.
    BillyHorrible said:cn_S: "I'm Batman." cn_X: "WHERE IS SHE?!" cn_O: "This is why Superman works alone." cn_T: "..."Haha, looks like fun.
    cn_S: "Talk, or I will crush every bone in your body." [Arkham Knight]
    cn_X: "I thought she was with you?" [Dawn of Justice trailer 2]
    cn_O: "Tell me, do you bleed? ...You will." [Dawn of Justice Teaser Trailer]
    cn_T: "Because I'm Batman!"
    What has me most excited for this game is hopefully we will get a lot of conversations as Bruce Wayne! The witty eligible bachelor concealing his true identity! I was gonna do a Bruce Wayne quote list but I got bored :P
    =Semper Fi=
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads