Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

King's Quest Chapter 2 Dated

• DamnSillyDamnSilly41,972
    Posted on 02 December 15 at 13:49
    "Rubble Without A Cause" coming this month

Please click here to read the story: King's Quest Chapter 2 Dated
  • Posted on 02 December 15 at 17:26
    You knew it had to be getting released soon since they are pimping the first chapter as a PS+ game this month. The trailers make this game look horrible but I would be interested in hearing what players have to say.
    Ha Ha, charade you are
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 02 December 15 at 17:40
    Haven't played the first one yet but this game has definitely been on my radar. Will play the first chapter for sure and based on that I'll decide whether or not to get the other chapters.

MH_The_Rockstar said:You knew it had to be getting released soon since they are pimping the first chapter as a PS+ game this month. The trailers make this game look horrible but I would be interested in hearing what players have to say.Don't really know what makes you say this game looks horrible, can you elaborate on that?

Also, as you said it yourself Chapter 1 is on PS+ this month so you can download it yourself and check it out on your own as a player.
    #TurnOffTrophyNotifications
  • Posted on 02 December 15 at 22:02
    I watched the trailer to try and figure out what looks horrible because I figured it would be like trying to make a good trailer for most other episodic games, really difficult to convey the riveting and action-packed gameplay of... standing still and picking a button to read a line
    or walking slowly (and awkwardly) across a sparsely populated room with a fixed camera.

...but nope none of that was in this trailer. In fact pretty much none of anything was in it. I would say it's more like a teaser than a trailer but frankly that would be flattery.
    =Semper Fi=
  • Posted on 04 December 15 at 05:27
    I might have a look at this since we got Episode 1 on Plus. Not sure it's really for me but I guess I'll lose nothing by at least giving it a go.
    Hope for the best but expect the worst.
  • CrawedadCrawedad280,599
    Posted on 09 December 15 at 06:15
    First month of having PS+, pretty happy with this as a choice. I'll wait for it to be on sale to get the entire chapter, but enjoying Ep. 1, about 1/3rd thru it now.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads