The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

EU PSN Store 12 Deals Of Christmas: Deal 1

• MonkeyBrad91MonkeyBrad91461,031
    Posted on 02 December 15 at 00:18
    Well those prices get a resounding 'meh' from me. :/
  • Posted on 02 December 15 at 01:02
    I don't see anything I want that I haven't already got, but there are some other PS Plus discounts starting that I might drop some money on instead :)
    Hope for the best but expect the worst.
  • Rick_NyaRick_Nya1,433,156
    Posted on 02 December 15 at 10:48, Edited on 02 December 15 at 10:50 by Rick_Nya
    As always EU PSN is way ahead of US PSN.
    For fucks sake in the US PSN we didn´t even get anything xmas related, just some retard Dysney day full of shit whitout trophies.... oh the frustration.

Not to say that Gauntlet Slayer Edition still isn´t free as we speak...
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 02 December 15 at 10:51
    I'm almost tempted to buy something. Almost.

I feel like they should just discount the old LEGO games to €5. They're not worth more than that and they know it. Somehow the PS3 sales on these games are much, much less appealing than the X360 ones.

I might get Trine Enchanted Edition and/or Jamestown Plus, depending on what my co-op group from Lara Croft And The Temple Of Osiris says about it.

And now you can all start yelling at me together:
    I never played a Ratchet&Clank game (only got a PS3 since earlier this year). I'm almost tempted to buy something from the series but I guess I'll just wait for the PS4 reboot. Unless you guys can persuade me.
    #TurnOffTrophyNotifications
  • Posted on 03 December 15 at 10:35
    BillyHorrible said:I'm almost tempted to buy something. Almost.

I feel like they should just discount the old LEGO games to €5. They're not worth more than that and they know it. Somehow the PS3 sales on these games are much, much less appealing than the X360 ones.

I might get Trine Enchanted Edition and/or Jamestown Plus, depending on what my co-op group from Lara Croft And The Temple Of Osiris says about it.

And now you can all start yelling at me together:
    I never played a Ratchet&Clank game (only got a PS3 since earlier this year). I'm almost tempted to buy something from the series but I guess I'll just wait for the PS4 reboot. Unless you guys can persuade me.
    Play the original PS2 games. The HD ports were pretty shit, as there's really annoying frame rate issues in congested areas (the game sometimes freezes in Aquatos in the sewers which you need to do for a trophy). The Jak and Daxter and Sly ones on PS3 are very well done, though.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 03 December 15 at 11:23
    LunchCannon54 said:BillyHorrible said:And now you can all start yelling at me together:
    Play the original PS2 games. The HD ports were pretty shit, as there's really annoying frame rate issues in congested areas (the game sometimes freezes in Aquatos in the sewers which you need to do for a trophy). The Jak and Daxter and Sly ones on PS3 are very well done, though.
    How about A Crack In Time and Into The Nexus? I have A Quest For Booty on disc, got it along with the PS3 and a bunch of other games, haven't played it yet.
    #TurnOffTrophyNotifications
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads