The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

EU PS Store Black Friday Savings

• Posted on 27 November 15 at 21:00
    Got super hyped for these sales as AUS has never had a Black Friday sale (as far as I know).
    Had heard the stories of everyone getting new games for two buttons and some pocket lint, so my expectations were high.
    I should have known better cry
    Balls................ Funder....Balls.
  • Posted on 27 November 15 at 21:34
    My poor credit card has taken a pounding today, but after seeing this line-up it can relax and stay tucked safely away in my wallet. laugh
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 28 November 15 at 05:24
    I'm probably taking this opportunity to get Journey, but that's about it.
    #TurnOffTrophyNotifications
  • Posted on 28 November 15 at 07:40
    Disappointing cry
    Hope for the best but expect the worst.
  • GAMERJETGAMERJET577,067
    Posted on 28 November 15 at 13:36
    Outside of the Sonic, SEGA, and worm games this isn't much of a sale. facepalm
    Remember to give credit to the person who got you to join the site!
  • Posted on 28 November 15 at 15:25
    Seems like a fair sale to me as long as you don't already own all the games you want. There are a lot of repeated sale items yes, but a lot of them are on deep discount. More remarkable I think is the number of relatively new things on sale:

GoT season pass (that just finished didn't it?), Minecraft story mode, and Tales from the Borderlands.
    Need for Speed, AC Syndicate, Destiny TTK, Black Ops 3, FIFA 16, Battlefield Hardline, Transformers Devastation.

...the only problem is King's Quest is in there too though for some reason only the full season and ending before the first episode goes in PS+, so that seems dumb to me. It's like 'if you ever cared about this game, buy it now, and get nothing from PS+!' Great idea I'm so glad you offered! /s
    =Semper Fi=
  • MonkeyBrad91MonkeyBrad91457,192
    Posted on 28 November 15 at 15:57
    I don't think it's that bad. A few things are a bit pricey, but there's a few gems in there. I picked up driveclub+pass, journey collectors (includes fl0w and flower), GoT and TftB season passes. I'm happy enough. :)
  • Posted on 29 November 15 at 20:06
    Looks like some good stuff for my vita, and I got the game of thrones, plus the mkx dlc was on sale too, and I got the last bit of rocket league dlc I was missing too.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads