Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

EU Playstation Store Update: November 25th, 2015

• PunkyliarPunkyliar63,830
  • Posted on 26 November 15 at 03:12, Edited on 26 November 15 at 08:59 by A_Tennis_Giraffe
    Not a great deal really grabs me there, but Dreamals might be kinda fun and I have no idea what Royal Defense is but I guess I'll go ahead and download that since it's free :)

*Edit - Not sure where you guys are seeing Royal Defense for free, but for me it shows as $8.95 (Australian Store).
    Hope for the best but expect the worst.
    Posted on 26 November 15 at 10:55
    A_Tennis_Giraffe said:*Edit - Not sure where you guys are seeing Royal Defense for free, but for me it shows as $8.95 (Australian Store).That was a copy-paste error. I've put the price in now.
  • CraphexCraphex141,898
    Posted on 26 November 15 at 11:58
    That free version of dynasty warriors contain any trophies?
  • NajinceilNajinceil598,638
    Posted on 26 November 15 at 15:57, Edited on 26 November 15 at 15:58 by Najinceil
    woah that image slider is a fancy feature

Craphex said:That free version of dynasty warriors contain any trophies?they have the same one on ps4
    I think people said you can obtain trophies in the free version but not all of them as it lacks the actual empires mode
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 26 November 15 at 17:25, Edited on 26 November 15 at 17:26 by
    Mèh, old news wink

... Though I did play through Super Star Wars three times in between it releasing and this news post appearing. Maybe that's saying more about me than the post though laugh
    #TurnOffTrophyNotifications
  • Harris59Harris59844,451
    Posted on 26 November 15 at 19:46, Edited on 26 November 15 at 21:47 by Harris59
    Najinceil said:they have the same one on ps4
    I think people said you can obtain trophies in the free version but not all of them as it lacks the actual empires mode
    Doesn't have the feature, I have played the game a bunch (and now have the full version to play at some point), there are no trophies in the free version, you don't even get the game on your card.
    We all serve one master, one king... And his name, is gaming, forever may he reign!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 26 November 15 at 20:54
    Harris59 said:Najinceil said:they have the same one on ps4
    Doesn't have the feature, I have played the game a bunch (and now have the full version to play at some point), there are no trophies in the free version, you don't even get the game on your card.
    There, fixed.
    #TurnOffTrophyNotifications
  • Harris59Harris59844,451
    Posted on 26 November 15 at 21:47
    BillyHorrible said:Harris59 said:Najinceil said:they have the same one on ps4
    There, fixed.
    HOW DID I BREAK THAT!? O_O I'll fix it xD
    We all serve one master, one king... And his name, is gaming, forever may he reign!
  • Posted on 26 November 15 at 23:35
    Is the carousel in news articles a new thing or did I just miss their launch?
    =Semper Fi=
    Posted on 27 November 15 at 16:43
    Prem-aka-Prince said:Is the carousel in news articles a new thing or did I just miss their launch?It's a new thing but we have a few teething issues so they're not that widespread. Once everything is working fine and dandy, you'll see them a lot more.
  • Posted on 27 November 15 at 17:01
    Cool, nice addition. Pretty and practical smile
    =Semper Fi=
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.