NA PS Discounts: November 24th, 2015

• PunkyliarPunkyliar110,066
  • ArmyVaultArmyVault298,830
    Posted on 25 November 15 at 18:11
    Nothing for me unfortunately.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 25 November 15 at 22:34
    ... Nope. Guess I'll save my money for the weekend sale.
    #TurnOffTrophyNotifications
  • MonkeyBrad91MonkeyBrad91461,392
    Posted on 25 November 15 at 22:41
    Ooh, a co-op sale. Upon your suggestion, I'll wait a few days to see what else thanksgiving turkey santa (i don't know what thanksgiving is) brings me. Right now though, I'm looking at Lara Croft: Guardian of Light and Tales from Space: About a Blob for the co-op fun. Might pick up Trine 2 on ps3 as well for the easy completion. (the ps4 version is a looooong completion instead)
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 25 November 15 at 22:57
    MonkeyBrad91 said:Ooh, a co-op sale. Upon your suggestion, I'll wait a few days to see what else thanksgiving turkey santa (i don't know what thanksgiving is) brings me. Right now though, I'm looking at Lara Croft: Guardian of Light and Tales from Space: About a Blob for the co-op fun. Might pick up Trine 2 on ps3 as well for the easy completion. (the ps4 version is a looooong completion instead)I'll leave it to an American to explain thanksgiving because coming from me it would just sound sarcastic and/or cynical.

Trine 2 is actually a fun co-op game and deserves to be played to the end. Me and the missus played through the game, though we didn't 100% complete it.
  • S1m0nSoulS1m0nSoul141,780
    Posted on 25 November 15 at 23:12
    EU will have a similar sale, right?
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 25 November 15 at 23:25
    S1m0nSoul said:EU will have a similar sale, right?No new sales for EU at the moment but yeah we will get a sale this weekend for Black Friday. Will probably run from friday to sunday, possibly monday.
  • Posted on 26 November 15 at 02:53
    Think I still have about $9 on my US account so I'll wait and see what the Black Friday offerings are. A couple things listed are tempting, but I'll sit tight for now I think.
    Hope for the best but expect the worst.
  • Posted on 26 November 15 at 04:53
    Tempted to pick up USFIV, but aside from that I'm just patiently waiting for the imminent PSN Black Friday sale.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads