Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

NA Playstation Store Update: November 17th, 2015

• PunkyliarPunkyliar48,240
  • strifekunstrifekun120,479
    Posted on 19 November 15 at 02:09Permalink
    Gems of War is actually pretty good for a free game. You don't have to spend any money on it at all the get a good amount of enjoyment from it. It'll be a bit slow in the beginning since you need in-game currency to battle; but you get in-game currency daily for logging in and unlocking cities and doing their quests, so you earn currency pretty quick.

You get plenty of key's (not magical ones) from playing the game. Occasionally you get their 'real money' currency too, so you might be able to buy something if you save up.

I was originally playing it on Steam when it came out. It's a good time waster.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 19 November 15 at 07:49Permalink
    I wish Super Star Wars would be released for the EU market as well... cry
    #TurnOffTrophyNotifications
  • Posted on 20 November 15 at 06:25Permalink
    Dreamals and HTR+ interest me - not sure if Australia will be getting them though?
    Hope for the best but expect the worst.
  • Posted on 20 November 15 at 17:59Permalink
    Deadpool? Really? Never thought I would see that game on this console. It was mildly entertaining on the 360 but if anyone is interested in it, I would recommend holding out for a price drop.

Will pick up Super Star Wars after I clear up a few games I have on the go first.
    Ha Ha, charade you are
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.