Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

Ubisoft's Zombi Getting a Physical Release

• GAMERJETGAMERJET577,067
    Posted on 18 November 15 at 05:10
    Seriously?!
    I just bought the digital version in that sale the other week...
    facepalm
    Remember to give credit to the person who got you to join the site!
  • Posted on 18 November 15 at 05:41
    Got the Wii U version recently and it's really fun on it. Really uses the Gamepad well. Thoroughly recommend that version if you have one.
  • Posted on 18 November 15 at 09:56, Edited on 18 November 15 at 09:57 by NUKEDUKEZM
    LunchCannon54 said:Got the Wii U version recently and it's really fun on it. Really uses the Gamepad well. Thoroughly recommend that version if you have one.With the greatest respect, I disagree. To me it felt gimmicky. IMO there was nothing that the gamepad offered that couldn't be done on the screen with a transparent menu. It did heighten the dread when looking away from your screen which I guess adds a little something.

I have the 'digital' PS4 version, but I'm yet to start it, so unsure how they stack up side by side and I can only assume that it uses the see through menu?
    You can't fix stupid if it don't broke!
  • Posted on 18 November 15 at 12:53
    Tried this on Xbox One. It was really fun for a while but then I just lost interest and couldn't be bothered.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads