The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

EU PS Store Discounts: November 11th, 2015

  • Removed Gamer

    Removed Gamer

    Posted on 11 November 15 at 15:37, Edited on 11 November 15 at 15:39 by
    Is it really only these PS4 sales or did the PS3 and Vita bits fall off?

    Also, dunno if it's you or the EU blog (haven't checked there yet) but some of these prices don't check out. For instance, Ground Zeroes apparently has 0% discount...

    Edit: Wow, apparently it IS just these sales.

    Also, I see that you've added the new prices and the blog still only has the "was" price. I know people have been complaining about not having the new price in there but I didn't mind the old system. It's certainly better than having wrong prices, or just one of the discount prices if the PS+ price is different...
    #TurnOffTrophyNotifications
  • Posted on 11 November 15 at 15:51
    BillyHorrible said:Is it really only these PS4 sales or did the PS3 and Vita bits fall off?

    Also, dunno if it's you or the EU blog (haven't checked there yet) but some of these prices don't check out. For instance, Ground Zeroes apparently has 0% discount...

    Edit: Wow, apparently it IS just these sales.

    Also, I see that you've added the new prices and the blog still only has the "was" price. I know people have been complaining about not having the new price in there but I didn't mind the old system. It's certainly better than having wrong prices, or just one of the discount prices if the PS+ price is different...
    Metal gear was my bad. Fixed now, thanks toast

    Usually I wouldn't manually add them due to the amount of games, but since there was only like 15 games it was a lot more feasible. Even with this small amount, it is still so easy to overlook stuff (as seen with MGS).

    I would have preferred putting the new Plus prices too but that would require having a Plus account in EU and AUS to view them.
  • Posted on 11 November 15 at 19:46, Edited on 11 November 15 at 19:47 by Prem-aka-Prince
    munchmagic1986 said:I would have preferred putting the new Plus prices too but that would require having a Plus account in EU and AUS to view them.You live in Scotland but you don't have plus account for EU? Say it ain't so! :o "Buy local!" don't only support the american economy they're big enough already <_< ... >_>
    =Semper Fi=
  • Posted on 11 November 15 at 20:03
    Prem-aka-Prince said:munchmagic1986 said:I would have preferred putting the new Plus prices too but that would require having a Plus account in EU and AUS to view them.You live in Scotland but you don't have plus account for EU? Say it ain't so! :o "Buy local!" don't only support the american economy they're big enough already <_< ... >_>You know what I mean lol Besides PSN doesn't accept Scottish money either, they are just like taxi drivers laugh
  • MonkeyBrad91MonkeyBrad91462,419
    Posted on 11 November 15 at 20:31
    munchmagic1986 said:You know what I mean lol Besides PSN doesn't accept Scottish money either, they are just like taxi drivers laugh"I think you'll find pal, that's LEGAL TENDER."
  • Posted on 13 November 15 at 19:56
    That is a decent discount for Lords of the Fallen and i have been wanting that for a long time now but Fallout came out this week and last week i bought The Evil Within so unfortunately it will have to wait a little longer.
    IN SPACE NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU SCREAM
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads