Editorials and Features

Forum for Editorials and other News Features

Trophy Spotlight: Driveclub Bikes

• PuRe_PretzelPuRe_Pretzel122,493
    Posted on 29 October 15 at 02:43
    Nice looking set of trophies!
    Xbox PuRe Pretzel
  • BarsoomianBarsoomian329,306
    Posted on 29 October 15 at 03:20, Edited on 29 October 15 at 03:20 by Barsoomian
    Thanks Munch.

I'm guessing the Unconventional Overtake will be easy, since so much of DC with cars is about braking late into a corner to overtake.

I've realized what was troubling me about the cost of this. Those who are brand new to DC get all of the tracks + bikes for $20, which is a great deal. Those who have the PS+ version of DC get a lot more tracks + bikes for $15. Those who have already bought the full game of DC only get the bikes for $15. So the most loyal of the customer base gets the worst deal.
  • Harris59Harris591,201,297
    Posted on 29 October 15 at 04:11
    I thought if you are new to DC or PS+ version and buy bikes you get all the tracks for bike use only? Or am I wrong? If I am wrong then you're right about loyal customers getting a bum deal Barsoomian, but if I am right, then it's fair all around right?

I don't have any interest in Racing games, especially the more 'real' ones so I haven't paid much attention to this, so I'm probably wrong lol.
    We all serve one master, one king... And his name, is gaming, forever may he reign!
  • BarsoomianBarsoomian329,306
    Posted on 29 October 15 at 05:10, Edited on 29 October 15 at 05:11 by Barsoomian
    It's for bikes only. The point is new or PS+ edition customers get a ton of tracks for their entry fee, all brand new to them. Great deal. Existing full game owners don't get new tracks, they just get bikes to play on the same tracks they've been playing for months.
  • Harris59Harris591,201,297
    Posted on 29 October 15 at 05:23
    Barsoomian said:It's for bikes only. The point is new or PS+ edition customers get a ton of tracks for their entry fee, all brand new to them. Great deal. Existing full game owners don't get new tracks, they just get bikes to play on the same tracks they've been playing for months.It's still the same amount of content given to both, 'x' amount of tracks for 'y' amount of bikes, now yeah DC owners have already played the tracks with cars, but they're not getting 'less' content to me, they're still getting 'x' tracks to play with 'y' bikes.

I dunno, that's just how I feel about it.

Random question though, all the current DC DLC, will that be added to Bikes as well?
    We all serve one master, one king... And his name, is gaming, forever may he reign!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads