Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

Playstation Store Update: October 23rd, 2015

• PunkyliarPunkyliar108,749
  • MonkeyBrad91MonkeyBrad91457,192
    Posted on 24 October 15 at 07:15
    Everyone that's played it has been raving about how amazing AC Syndicate is. It's definitely on my list, after I find a cheap copy of Unity. :)
  • Posted on 24 October 15 at 09:14
    I heard Syndicate is even buggier than Unity. I don't even think Ubisoft are trying any more, to be honest. Only studio of theirs I trust is Montpellier, and by the way WHERE IS BEYONG GOOD AND EVIL 2?
  • Posted on 24 October 15 at 10:16
    Looks like nothing much for me this week. Not an Assassin's Creed fan so Syndicate doesn't interest me in the slightest either.
    Hope for the best but expect the worst.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 27 October 15 at 15:18
    MonkeyBrad91 said:Everyone that's played it has been raving about how amazing AC Syndicate is. It's definitely on my list, after I find a cheap copy of Unity. :)Syndicate is awesome!

LunchCannon54 said:I heard Syndicate is even buggier than Unity. I don't even think Ubisoft are trying any more, to be honest.I've had more than triple the amount of bugs in Syndicate than in Unity. In the sense that I encountered one in Syndicate (a floor graphic that appeared a wee bit too late, it was still solid though) opposed to the zero bugs I encountered in Unity.

Honestly, most people are actually talking about how Syndicate has much fewer bugs than Unity, with to my count only one single reviewer claiming it to be a broken mess.
    #TurnOffTrophyNotifications
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads