TrueTrophies Polls

Forum for our TrueTrophies Polls

What is your longest time for a completion?

• Posted on 19 October 15 at 17:03
    Last week, we asked you "Have you ever played a game that was so bad, you actually found it enjoyable?", 60.5% voted'Yes, while 39.5% went for 'No'.

This week, we are looking at one of the recent site updates, Completion Times, and want to know what the longest time you have took for a completion. We don't mean in-game time but the time it took from first to last trophy in real time, as shown in My Completions.
    Poll: What is the longest time between getting your first and last trophy in a game you've completed?
    • 3.7% - Up to a month
    • 5.3% - 1-3 months
    • 9.5% - 3-6 months
    • 8.5% - 6-12 months
    • 21.2% - 1-2 years
    • 19.6% - 2-4 years
    • 26.5% - Over 4 years
    • 5.8% - I don't have any completions :'(

We had 189 responses to the poll.
    You must log in to vote on this poll
  • Posted on 19 October 15 at 17:08
    I started God of War 3 when I borrowed my brothers PS3 back in 2010, a few months after it came out, then finished it off about 3 years later.
  • Slayer1189Slayer11892,172,350
    Posted on 19 October 15 at 17:20, Edited on 19 October 15 at 17:20 by Slayer1189
    1-2 years on TT, but on TA I have a few that were over 4 years. A couple over 5 years too!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 19 October 15 at 17:47
    Fallout New Vegas on 360... I finished it but never really warmed to it. I saw a couple of friends complete it over the next couple of years, and they said it was as good as Fallout 3. After a good couple of years, i finally replayed, loved and 100% it. I can't wait to go after the Platinum for Fallout 4 when it arrives!
  • TTDog666TTDog666215,871
    Posted on 19 October 15 at 18:04
    An Xbox Live download that needed a second pad... didn't complete it till I bought a new console with part of my PPI repayment and I, briefly, had two pads.
  • Posted on 19 October 15 at 18:15, Edited on 19 October 15 at 18:18 by Prem-aka-Prince
    Is it full game or base game/Add-On content separately?

Hmm, this poll would be a lot more appropriate if the My Completion Times page let you sort by "Time Difference", or if the sorting on the "Started" column worked... for now I have to use My Game Collection and add Date Started to the view options.

It's easy to find my high score on other tracking sites
    LittleBigPlanet All 70 Trophies
    Last trophy June 26th 2013 (Completed in 4 years, 7 months)

I started Wipeout HD more than 7 years ago in 2008, one of my earliest PS3 games and the earliest Trophy game not completed, so if by some miracle I ever completed that it would be a record holder in more ways than one lol...
    But, more realistically, if I finally complete Uncharted 2 (need to finish boosting the 2,500 kill grind) it will be high too- I started it on release, and it released 6 years ago this week.

But going by TT Completion Times page alone:
    Most recent contender:
    Golden Axe - 04 Mar 12 - 13 Oct 15 - 1317 days 22 hours 39 minutes
    Longest Base Game (Platinum excl. DLC):
    LittleBigPlanet - Base game - 04 Nov 08 - 26 Jun 13 - 1695 days 7 hours 35 minutes
    Twin Heayweights:
    WipEout HD - Fury Add-On - 25 Jul 09 - 07 Sep 14 - 1870 days 7 hours 54 minutes
    Killzone 2 - Steel & Titanium Pack - 08 Jun 09 - 30 Jul 14 - 1877 days 18 hours 13 minutes
    Honorable Mention:
    Rocket League - Utopia Coliseum - 12 Aug 15 - 12 Aug 15 - 5 minutes
    =Semper Fi=
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 19 October 15 at 18:18
    From my TT completions page, Batman 3 was the longest - 165 days 20 hours 9 minutes, so just under half a year. I may have longer ones on TA though, but I can't be arsed to look right now.
    #TurnOffTrophyNotifications
  • Posted on 19 October 15 at 18:34
    Since I'm relatively new on TT, my completion times are less than a year. Over on TA, I have several games that span 3+ years with Stuntman Ignition probably being the longest at 4 years 7 months. Check that, Bioshock is the winner... one month shy of 5 years.
    Ha Ha, charade you are
  • Posted on 19 October 15 at 19:06
    Wow, there are some really high times on here. I've always been a Sony fan, but I got to the PS3 party late, so I've only had trophy opportunities for about 2.5 years at this point.

My personal longest at the moment is 94 days. I've got a few games that are 2+ years old from a trip I went on with my Vita, so those would take the cake. I'd have to finish them first, though. Good games too... Dragon Crown and Muramasa Rebirth.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 19 October 15 at 19:44, Edited on 19 October 15 at 19:45 by
    I looked it up and if we'd count non-PlayStation gaming then it'd be Fable II with 525 days. A game I really did not enjoy, tried it later and once again it starts out fine but after a while it gets really really dull, I managed to 100% it because I got to looksee with another player.

Some games still may have taken me longer though but my first year or two of X360 gaming was done offline, so without timestamps.
  • MatFlanMatFlan180,607
    Posted on 19 October 15 at 20:00
    Im just coming to the end of a plat run on wolverine.
    I started it about 4 years ago !
  • Posted on 19 October 15 at 20:06
    ExtremePhobia said:...I've got a few games that are 2+ years old from a trip I went on with my Vita... I'd have to finish them first, though... Muramasa Rebirth.Hahaha, good luck finishing Muramasa Rebirth, even without the tough-as-nails expensive DLC. That plat is hardcore, those last two trophies are basically 'replay the whole game that you've already played twice two more times, but this time you die in one hit, suck it'.
    The worst part is it's cruelly balanced so the more you level up the more you screw yourself into a corner as the enemies become OP.
    BillyHorrible said:...I may have longer ones on TA though, but I can't be arsed to look right now.
    I looked it up and...
    Knowing you, I thought you might be back for more xD I didn't find Fable II as annoying as Fable III personally, mainly because of the unforgivable gamebreaking bugs that were never ever fixed.
    =Semper Fi=
  • ArmyVaultArmyVault306,839
    Posted on 19 October 15 at 21:03
    Achievements?! NOOOO!!!

But I have had a few times where I had to go on duty and any game I didn't finish before then was left for my return. I ballparked my time frame but somewhere between 6-12 months seems reasonable.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 19 October 15 at 21:08
    Prem-aka-Prince said:BillyHorrible said:...I may have longer ones on TA though, but I can't be arsed to look right now.
    I looked it up and...
    Knowing you, I thought you might be back for more xD I didn't find Fable II as annoying as Fable III personally, mainly because of the unforgivable gamebreaking bugs that were never ever fixed.
    I started Fable III during a dive but I never looked at it again, mostly because of the negativity I still feel when I think about II.
  • Posted on 19 October 15 at 21:43
    I went for the I have no idea and don't really care option...
    Are we born not knowing or are we born knowing all, are we growing wiser or are we just growing tall
  • xblOrderxblOrder661,934
    Posted on 19 October 15 at 22:26, Edited on 19 October 15 at 22:28 by xblOrder
    I thought it would be Witcher 3 or COD Ghosts but Far Cry 3 took it at a low 150 days 6 hours 7 minutes. On TA on the other hand we have Mass Effect 2 @ 727 days 2 hours 18 minutes.

So long to complete ME2 on the hardest difficulty and yet ME3 I started on the hardest for the first playthrough facepalm

TSA is only Nightmares from the Deep: The Siren`s Call @ 2 days 19 hours 1 minute
    http://www.truetrophies.com/gamercards/xblOrder.png
  • Posted on 19 October 15 at 22:36, Edited on 19 October 15 at 22:36 by Prem-aka-Prince
    PureVapour420 said:I went for the I have no idea and don't really care option...No votes in the top or bottom options, so what would that be then...? Abstention?
    =Semper Fi=
  • xblOrderxblOrder661,934
    Posted on 19 October 15 at 22:59
    Prem-aka-Prince said:PureVapour420 said:I went for the I have no idea and don't really care option...No votes in the top or bottom options, so what would that be then...? Abstention?You've gone blind matey, on the home screen the option is right under the I have no completions option at the bottom wink
    http://www.truetrophies.com/gamercards/xblOrder.png
  • Posted on 20 October 15 at 00:10
    xblOrder said:Prem-aka-Prince said:PureVapour420 said:I went for the I have no idea and don't really care option...No votes in the top or bottom options, so what would that be then...? Abstention?You've gone blind matey, on the home screen the option is right under the I have no completions option at the bottom winkI don't see any option under that, but I already voted obviously
    =Semper Fi=
  • Posted on 20 October 15 at 00:29
    874 days 14 hours 42 minutes for God of War on PS3.

I couldn't really get into it and I started and stopped several times. Eventually I just got to the point where I wanted it off my shelf to make room for a new game, so I finished it. I never started the second one on the disc: I figured it just wasn't the series for me.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads