The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

NA PSN Flash Sale: October 16th, 2015

• PunkyliarPunkyliar71,635
  • Posted on 17 October 15 at 14:19
    There's some pretty good stuff on here! I think I've got them all though.

I don't have a problem.

facepalm
  • Posted on 17 October 15 at 14:28
    I shouldn't look, since these flash sales never come to Europe, but I can't resist...
    In this thread: lots of people will jump on Everybody's Gone to the Rapture, if they don't already own it
    =Semper Fi=
  • Posted on 17 October 15 at 14:59
    I've been waiting for Bastion, picked it up last night as soon as I saw the sale.
  • ArmyVaultArmyVault262,456
    Posted on 17 October 15 at 17:58
    There is a lot of good games in this sale. Too bad I have most of them!
  • TTDog666TTDog666127,585
    Posted on 17 October 15 at 22:00
    Prem-aka-Prince said:I shouldn't look, since these flash sales never come to Europe, but I can't resist...
    In this thread: lots of people will jump on Everybody's Gone to the Rapture, if they don't already own it
    Just set yourself up with a US account... easy to do... I'm in the UK but have an alternate account set up with a postal address of a hotel on Sunset Boulevard... easy to buy US credit from CDKeys.

And, yes I bought Everybody's Gone To The Rapture for the equivalent of £6.20
  • NaganoJPNNaganoJPN194,623
    Posted on 17 October 15 at 23:10
    Planning to get Darksiders Ultimate Edition.
  • Posted on 17 October 15 at 23:31
    TTDog666 said:Just set yourself up with a US account... easy to do... I'm in the UK but have an alternate account set up with a postal address of a hotel on Sunset Boulevard... easy to buy US credit from CDKeys.
    I know, I may or may not allegedly already have a US account, and I almost always use CDKeys for buying my PSN credit at a discount (other brands are available), but everything on that account isn't part of my library so it's comparable to renting it which most of the time to me means I might as well not bother getting it at all... which I know is a flawed logic considering how we can't really trust PSN to give us permanent access to the things we've bought, but we've got to have some faith in it otherwise how can we buy anything at all.
    Sorry if that sounds like overthinking it, it's late and I'm in the middle of a thought provoking drama, watching stuff tends to mess with my frame of mind.
    =Semper Fi=
  • strifekunstrifekun134,180
    Posted on 18 October 15 at 01:49
    Wow, some good deals. Super tempted by a ton of them. I might actually pick something up. Definitely explains why there weren't any good deals the past couple of weeks.
  • Posted on 18 October 15 at 09:02
    Prem-aka-Prince said:TTDog666 said:Just set yourself up with a US account... easy to do... I'm in the UK but have an alternate account set up with a postal address of a hotel on Sunset Boulevard... easy to buy US credit from CDKeys.
    I know, I may or may not allegedly already have a US account, and I almost always use CDKeys for buying my PSN credit at a discount (other brands are available), but everything on that account isn't part of my library so it's comparable to renting it which most of the time to me means I might as well not bother getting it at all... which I know is a flawed logic considering how we can't really trust PSN to give us permanent access to the things we've bought, but we've got to have some faith in it otherwise how can we buy anything at all.
    Sorry if that sounds like overthinking it, it's late and I'm in the middle of a thought provoking drama, watching stuff tends to mess with my frame of mind.
    How is it not in your library? It's on your American account's library permanently, so just log in to that whenever you want to download a game you bought on it. Pretty simple.
  • Posted on 18 October 15 at 10:16
    LunchCannon54 said:How is it not in your library? It's on your American account's library permanently, so just log in to that whenever you want to download a game you bought on it. Pretty simple.It'll never be in your primary account history. Rights and troubleshooting aside, if there's ever a system that grants you something based on reading your account history (cross buy as a present day example) then it will count for nothing. Vita only lets you use one account so if for example I had used a US account to buy Journey or Flower or all these other cross buy games I have then I would not be able to play them on my Vita without buying all over again, and then what's the point.
    =Semper Fi=
  • MonkeyBrad91MonkeyBrad91467,478
    Posted on 18 October 15 at 22:29
    Very meh sale for me. I waited before buying anything from the other US sale to see what was in the flash, but I'm not a survival game kind of player. Nevermind, at least others might find something they like. :)
  • CyanaxCyanax105,475
    Posted on 21 October 15 at 06:41
    I can't believe I forgot to check this, there were several titles I would have picked up.

.:FeelsBadMan:.
    Pretend inferiority and encourage their arrogance.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.