Playstation 4

Forum for Playstation 4 related things. No troubleshooting or specific game discussion threads here, though. There are forums for those.

Looking for some gamers that like to play anything.

• EklebtikEklebtik42,337
    Posted on 08 October 15 at 21:48
    I just bought a ps4 this last summer and I noticed there is games like knack and such that require you to have friends that have played it. I'm looking for some psn friends that are focused on completing things 100% and play a variety of games. If you just play one game and that is it then my friends list is not for you. Please state when you are adding me(PSN: Eklebtik) that you are from this thread and from true trophies.

Thanks fellow gamers and god bless,

Eklebtik
  • Posted on 09 October 15 at 17:45
    I play a variety of games and I like completing my games, but I don't play a lot of multiplayer games, unless it's boosting old stuff just to finish it, so I don't think there's anything we could play together :(
    Hope you find what you're looking for!
    =Semper Fi=
  • EklebtikEklebtik42,337
    Posted on 10 October 15 at 19:14
    Hey Prem, that's cool bro you would be someone I would be looking for. For example let's say we are playing fallout 4 for an example, we would throw solutions back and forth on how you or I got this certain trophy or got past this certain part. I don't just play mp games bro. I play all sorts of genres, the only thing you will not see me playing is fighters or sports. I am terrible at both.
  • Posted on 10 October 15 at 19:52
    All right then. Well I'll keep an eye on your friend feed and see if there will be any games I recognise on there smile
    Maybe have a poke around the forums and comment on some of the news articles for games you're looking forward to and you'll be sure to find more gamers with similar interests- not everyone on TT is here for the 100%s but most of them do care about trophies so I'm sure they will be able to help you and vice versa every now and then.
    I make a lot of little comments on friend feeds so for more community benefits add lots of people on TT even if you don't add them on PSN. smile
    =Semper Fi=
  • EklebtikEklebtik42,337
    Posted on 13 October 15 at 22:15
    Add me on PSN, its the same as here PSN Eklebtik
  • EklebtikEklebtik42,337
    Posted on 13 October 15 at 22:17
    Anyone that views, doesn't matter if your female or male. I'm interested in making friends with trophy hunters and completionist alike. Don't be afraid to add me on pstrophies and PSN.
  • waterfields1waterfields1327,869
    Posted on 24 May 18 at 11:24
    errrm even though this is three years old - add me @ Waterfields1
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads