The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

EU Playstation Store Discounts: October 7th, 2015

  • NajinceilNajinceil598,203
    Posted on 07 October 15 at 15:23
    Jesus christ. Sony always did satisfy me with their deals.

    It's too bad I'm saving my money to buy a PS4 friday. Just my luck!
  • Posted on 07 October 15 at 15:45
    Hey, look at that! Europe gets a sale while North America doesn't. No weekly sale at all.. Considering last week was a "PS+ deals" thing, I guess that's 2 weeks with no sale.
  • Posted on 07 October 15 at 16:02, Edited on 07 October 15 at 16:04 by munchmagic1986
    YOUNG JUSTICE!!! IT IS FINALLY ON SALE!

    Najinceil said:Jesus christ. Sony always did satisfy me with their deals.

    It's too bad I'm saving my money to buy a PS4 friday. Just my luck!
    Awesome stuff, enjoy!

    DragonessHera said:Hey, look at that! Europe gets a sale while North America doesn't. No weekly sale at all.. Considering last week was a "PS+ deals" thing, I guess that's 2 weeks with no sale.NA does have a sale this week, albeit a very, very poor one. EU didn't have one last week either. Dunno what is going on over there at the moment.
  • MonkeyBrad91MonkeyBrad91465,190
    Posted on 07 October 15 at 19:03
    Wooo, finally Left Behind dlc goes on sale for ps3! Been waiting for that for a really long time. :) Also, Goat Simulator for £3.75. I can't not, right...?
  • boldfox85boldfox85420,396
    Posted on 07 October 15 at 21:05
    Great deals. If anyone is buying Worms Rev, I'd reccomend it but the online trophies are hell. Add me for games if you do.
    GT: boldfoxrd
  • Posted on 08 October 15 at 05:51
    MonkeyBrad91 said:Wooo, finally Left Behind dlc goes on sale for ps3! Been waiting for that for a really long time. :) Also, Goat Simulator for £3.75. I can't not, right...?Picked up Goat sim also lol

    Got to be a laugh!
    IN SPACE NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU SCREAM
  • Removed Gamer

    Removed Gamer

    Posted on 08 October 15 at 06:09
    Finally I can get Diablo for a sensible price.
    You can't fix stupid if it don't broke!
  • Posted on 08 October 15 at 07:17, Edited on 08 October 15 at 07:19 by MitchCRafT_nM3
    JoystiQz-_-z said:Finally I can get Diablo for a sensible price.Why not get it on disc?

    365games have it for £25.99, i would much rather have a disc for the extra £1 than digital.

    Here i made it a smaller URL cos it was massive for some reason.
    http://tinyurl.com/o3xmpo7
    IN SPACE NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU SCREAM
  • Removed Gamer

    Removed Gamer

    Posted on 09 October 15 at 08:05
    I'm guessing Mass Effect 1 is on sale as well though? But I'm still hoping for an Ultimate Collection on PS4...

    Monkey Island 1&2 bundle seems tempting.
    #TurnOffTrophyNotifications
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.