Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

Farming Simulator 16 Announced For Vita

• GAMERJETGAMERJET575,511
    Posted on 29 September 15 at 12:13
    Feels like they have released a dozen of these in just the last year alone! It wasn't for me, but good for the digital farmers I suppose.
    Remember to give credit to the person who got you to join the site!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 29 September 15 at 15:00
    I was going to get last years on the PS4, I'm not into farming in the least bit, but watching all the 'Let's Plays' on YouTube where they play simulators made even what I would have considered a boring subject look fun.

I will get it when the price comes down, but I find this encouraging that they're releasing another so soon as it shows there was a want for the last game and it must have sold well.
    You can't fix stupid if it don't broke!
  • PipsqweekPipsqweek1,575,253
    Posted on 29 September 15 at 20:25
    Still need to finish off 14, then do 15 before I even think about 16.

Funniest thing working at GAME was I sold a copy of Farming Sim 14 to a guy who was an actual farmer...obviously just couldn't get enough.
  • Posted on 29 September 15 at 23:14
    Pipsqweek said:Still need to finish off 14, then do 15 before I even think about 16.

Funniest thing working at GAME was I sold a copy of Farming Sim 14 to a guy who was an actual farmer...obviously just couldn't get enough.
    So he spends his free non-farming time farming? Talk about dedicated!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 30 September 15 at 07:35, Edited on 30 September 15 at 07:35 by
    munchmagic1986 said:Pipsqweek said:Still need to finish off 14, then do 15 before I even think about 16.

So he spends his free non-farming time farming? Talk about dedicated!
    I wonder if he does it in a rebellious way! during the day he's a model farmer, but in the game, he's throwing potatoes all over the place, running over sheep, throwing cows under a Combine Harvester and basically going full on Postal?

Obviously I've never played the game so I'm not sure if you can get a flame thrower in it, but that would be my guess as to why he paid for a farming game.

Ohhhhh just thought, he plays farming, on his farm. FARMCEPTION.
  • Posted on 30 September 15 at 15:44
    JoystiQz-_-z said:munchmagic1986 said:Pipsqweek said:Funniest thing working at GAME was I sold a copy of Farming Sim 14 to a guy who was an actual farmer...obviously just couldn't get enough.So he spends his free non-farming time farming? Talk about dedicated!I wonder if he does it in a rebellious way! during the day he's a model farmer, but in the game, he's throwing potatoes all over the place, running over sheep, throwing cows under a Combine Harvester and basically going full on Postal?Sounds like a poor man's GTA, to break rules they normally don't, right?
    Personally, I play farming simulator in a very civilised way, as it's the only way to get escapism from my normal line of work. Playing Hitman and GTA is just like "Hey you remind me of one of the guys I already killed earlier today, ugh" or "damn I'm just so tired of waterboarding people to near-death".
    JoystiQz-_-z said:Obviously I've never played the game so I'm not sure if you can get a flame thrower in it, but that would be my guess as to why he paid for a farming game.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7q_wXf2knaA&t=90s
    =Semper Fi=
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 30 September 15 at 17:47
    Wow Prince, it's remarkable how similar Farming Simulator is to Far Cry 4. I'm sold clap
  • Posted on 30 September 15 at 17:48
    JoystiQz-_-z said:Wow Prince, it's remarkable how similar Farming Simulator is to Far Cry 4. I'm sold clapBut you can't fire rockets while riding an elephant in Farming Sim wink
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 30 September 15 at 18:03
    munchmagic1986 said:JoystiQz-_-z said:Wow Prince, it's remarkable how similar Farming Simulator is to Far Cry 4. I'm sold clapBut you can't fire rockets while riding an elephant in Farming Sim winkThat's Zoo Tycoon, right?
    #TurnOffTrophyNotifications
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 30 September 15 at 18:33, Edited on 30 September 15 at 18:34 by
    Ha ha, OK I've just purchased Farming Sim 2015 on Amazon for the PS4 (not kidding) and I hope it's as violent as you all say (kinda kidding but not really). If it's just a standard farming sim, I'm going to run over a sheep!!

Is Sheep the singular of Sheep? or is it a Shoop?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.