Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

Playstation VR Concept Trailer

• MonkeyBrad91MonkeyBrad91457,153
    Posted on 16 September 15 at 16:05
    Wow, you couldn't get me to play The Deep if you paid me. I hate the ocean, i shuddered just watching that short clip!
  • xblOrderxblOrder666,524
    Posted on 17 September 15 at 01:46
    MonkeyBrad91 said:Wow, you couldn't get me to play The Deep if you paid me. I hate the ocean, i shuddered just watching that short clip!You should watch this one than matey, no cages in it just the news talking about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFu01fOYnOk
    http://www.truetrophies.com/gamercards/xblOrder.png
  • OjotangoOjotango58,539
    Posted on 17 September 15 at 15:03
    It'll be interesting to see what else becomes available for this, but it's hard to get excited about it just yet.
    So much for pathos...
  • Posted on 17 September 15 at 15:07
    In order to fully appreciate the trailer, your nose has to be touching the screen, okay?
    (If anyone asks, you didn't hear it from me, got it?)
    =Semper Fi=
    Posted on 17 September 15 at 16:16
    xblOrder said:MonkeyBrad91 said:Wow, you couldn't get me to play The Deep if you paid me. I hate the ocean, i shuddered just watching that short clip!You should watch this one than matey, no cages in it just the news talking about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFu01fOYnOk
    I've got nothing against sharks, sharks are amazing. It's the ocean itself that scares the crap out of me -- The endless, humanless unknown of death.
  • Posted on 17 September 15 at 16:23
    I am so ready to fall over my furniture while wearing one of these. This looks like it could be a lot of fun if only the price is right and it gets full support. I really hope it doesn't end up being just another overpriced, forgotten peripheral with nothing but a handful of gimmicky games for it. These games look okay, but I want to see a more solid lineup than this before I'd buy one. I'd love to see something like a full open world RPG on this thing.
    "Be firm, but gentle; determined, but kind."
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 20 September 15 at 19:27
    I hope this is affordable straight away. I don't want to be forking over 150/200 pounds.
    You can't fix stupid if it don't broke!
    Posted on 20 September 15 at 19:41
    JoystiQz-_-z said:I hope this is affordable straight away. I don't want to be forking over 150/200 pounds.I think expecting it to be less than that is ambitious. Considering the advancement these VR headsets represent, and the amount of money that probably goes into each one, is be perfectly happy to pay 150 quid for one. My fear is that they'll price it 300 or above!
  • Posted on 20 September 15 at 19:52
    JoystiQz-_-z said:I hope this is affordable straight away. I don't want to be forking over 150/200 pounds.Says the guy with the bling pimp avatar roll
    =Semper Fi=
  • Posted on 21 September 15 at 12:07
    I have read a lot of reports recently that it could be priced at the same price as a new console shock
  • Posted on 21 September 15 at 16:37
    munchmagic1986 said:I have read a lot of reports recently that it could be priced at the same price as a new console shockThe Oculus Rift is supposedly targeting somewhere between $200-$400 for just the headset and $1500 for the whole kit & kaboodle. Considering the PS4 is half the PlayStation VR package, it wouldn't surprise me if the headset was priced the same as the console.

I really hope it isn't though; full console price for a, albeit ambitious, peripheral with only a few games for it is a little too steep for me.
    "Be firm, but gentle; determined, but kind."
  • Posted on 21 September 15 at 17:56
    I would be very surprised if it was less than the cost of the console. Certainly at launch. They need to get these out on the street: demo booths in stores, in malls, etc. People need to actually get to try them before they will fork out their cash.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads