TrueTrophies Polls

Forum for our TrueTrophies Polls

Is your trophy with the highest ratio the hardest trophy you have earned?

• Posted on 15 September 15 at 04:16, Edited on 15 September 15 at 04:18 by A_Tennis_Giraffe
    Definitely false! Mine is this -
    Treasures of Montezuma: ArenaEliteThe Elite trophy in Treasures of Montezuma: Arena worth 699 pointsTo participate in 100 elite tournaments

It Took 46 weeks of logging in every day a few times, but anyone can get it if they're prepared to put in the time. Time consuming, yes. Difficult, no.
    Hope for the best but expect the worst.
  • Posted on 15 September 15 at 09:24
    Grand Theft Auto V (PS4)Live a LittleThe Live a Little trophy in Grand Theft Auto V (PS4) worth 100 pointsGTA Online: Spend a total of $8,000,000 purchasing vehicles included as part of The Heists Update.

Not hard at all in my opinion even if you use the karuma selling glitch. You earn a lot of money from the heists anyway.
    Share the love in Little Big planet for the Share,Create and Crowdpleaser trophy! http://www.truetrophies.com/gamingsession.aspx?gamingsessionid=2670
  • danc97-danc97-1,743,146
    Posted on 15 September 15 at 11:43
    True for me. Mine is the Catherine plat which is probably the hardest thing i've done. Not counting plats, the final stage of Babel is still the hardest thing i've done.
    TheManUtdFan
  • Posted on 15 September 15 at 12:06, Edited on 15 September 15 at 12:06 by MysticalShadow86
    Mine is not too hard just very time consuming and frustrating at times.

WWE 2K15A winner is youThe A winner is you trophy in WWE 2K15 worth 411 pointsWin 50 ranked matches.
  • Posted on 15 September 15 at 23:43, Edited on 15 September 15 at 23:43 by TowerThirteen
    Rogue LegacyThanatophobiaTowerThirteenThe Thanatophobia trophy in Rogue Legacy worth 357 pointsWITHOUT using the Architect, complete the game dying 15 times or less

Only like a 3.8 or something ratio but that game was hard and there's a bit of luck of the draw.

On Xbox it's the Catherine completion easily...
  • NismoR033NismoR033165,284
    Posted on 16 September 15 at 10:04, Edited on 16 September 15 at 10:06 by NismoR033
    Gran Turismo 5GT-R Official RecordThe GT-R Official Record trophy in Gran Turismo 5 worth 76 pointsAchieve a time of 7'29.03 on the Nürburgring Nordschleife in a Nissan GT-R '07. The record must be achieved in a Time Trial in the Arcade mode version of the car with tires of Sports Hard grade or lower equipped.

False. Look, I get that a Trophy like this will be hard for some as the Nordschleife is an incredibly long track and one of the most challenging in the world, but for me personally I have been playing racing games forever so I know it like the back of my hand (and would anyway given my Motorsport background) and achieving a lap time like this isn't too difficult for me, so no it isn't my hardest Trophy. However to be fair, I'm not sure I have a 'hardest' Trophy yet as there are a bunch of both games and Trophies that I'm still yet to play/pop, including 'harder' ones in a game like GT5. So we'll see where I stand in six months or so once I have actually played some of these games (a recent Bean Dive ensures I will be playing on PlayStation platforms again for a while, thankfully!). But for now the answer is a resounding no. It wasn't hard at all.
  • Jenova_20Jenova_20300,797
    Posted on 16 September 15 at 18:45
    Ecolibrium (Vita)Competitive spiritThe Competitive spirit trophy in Ecolibrium (Vita) worth 504 pointsFinish among the top 100 in an Online challenge.

I had to spend around £10 and have no social life for a week to get this
  • Posted on 16 September 15 at 21:58, Edited on 16 September 15 at 22:01 by CM_Trance
    Raiden IV OverKillHidden TrophyThe Hidden Trophy trophy in Raiden IV OverKill worth 61 pointsContinue playing to unlock this hidden trophy

Not hard at all.
  • brehoniabrehonia123,484
    Posted on 18 September 15 at 04:03, Edited on 18 September 15 at 04:04 by brehonia
    My top few spots are for MGSV which I suspect is still just shaking out after its release. After that though:

OlliOlli2: Welcome to OlliwoodHit the SpotThe Hit the Spot trophy in OlliOlli2: Welcome to Olliwood worth 695 pointsUnlock every Spot

This seems about right. It's definitely hard enough that I'm proud of it. I have some harder games on my Xbox profile, but I also have Kinect games on there and everyone knows those ratios inflate like crazy haha, basically no chance those will sort properly
  • Posted on 18 September 15 at 13:35
    Whilst my highest ratio is
    Final Fantasy X HD RemasterPerfect Sphere MasterSirAlangelusThe Perfect Sphere Master trophy in Final Fantasy X HD Remaster worth 225 pointsComplete the Sphere Grids for all main characters

I'd say the hardest I've earned was
    Final Fantasy X HD RemasterChocobo MasterSirAlangelusThe Chocobo Master trophy in Final Fantasy X HD Remaster worth 60 pointsGet 5 treasure chests during the Chocobo Race at Remiem Temple and win the race

purely because that Chocobo handled so poorly and the champion Chocobo would often just be too fast.
    I am a leaf on the wind...
  • KinglinkKinglink254,898
    Posted on 18 September 15 at 18:35
    Currently my hardest is
    Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom PainHidden TrophyKinglinkThe Hidden Trophy trophy in Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain worth 39 pointsContinue playing to unlock this hidden trophy

My second hardest outside of MGS
    Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate EditionAll StarKinglinkThe All Star trophy in Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition worth 90 pointsGet 100 Stars in S.T.A.R. Lab Mode

Neither is "that hard" the first I'd call "hard" is
    OlliOlli2: Welcome to OlliwoodEnd of the BeginningKinglinkThe End of the Beginning trophy in OlliOlli2: Welcome to Olliwood worth 111 pointsFinish every Amateur career level
    or maybe something like
    Gran Turismo 6Careerist: International AKinglinkThe Careerist: International A trophy in Gran Turismo 6 worth 161 pointsGraduate from International A Class in Career Mode.
  • xblOrderxblOrder666,524
    Posted on 18 September 15 at 22:13, Edited on 18 September 15 at 22:14 by xblOrder
    SirAlangelus said:
    Whilst my highest ratio is
    Final Fantasy X HD RemasterPerfect Sphere MasterSirAlangelusThe Perfect Sphere Master trophy in Final Fantasy X HD Remaster worth 225 pointsComplete the Sphere Grids for all main characters

I'd say the hardest I've earned was
    Final Fantasy X HD RemasterChocobo MasterSirAlangelusThe Chocobo Master trophy in Final Fantasy X HD Remaster worth 60 pointsGet 5 treasure chests during the Chocobo Race at Remiem Temple and win the race

purely because that Chocobo handled so poorly and the champion Chocobo would often just be too fast.
    I gotta admit that Chocobo Master trophy was a pain, but personally I enjoyed every minute of it smile
    http://www.truetrophies.com/gamercards/xblOrder.png
  • Posted on 21 September 15 at 00:32
    False, but close.

This is my highest-ratio trophy, at 3.75. It's easily boostable, though, so it's not hard.
    Killzone Shadow FallAssaultHamsterExAstrisThe Assault trophy in Killzone Shadow Fall worth 63 pointsMax out any upgradable Assault ability

My second-highest at 3.74 as pretty darn hard, at least for me, because I suck at pinball. Got it completely by accident.
    Zen Pinball 2 (Vita)Unbreakable bonesHamsterExAstrisThe Unbreakable bones trophy in Zen Pinball 2 (Vita) worth 71 pointsFind Adamantium and complete a successful bonding process on the Wolverine table!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads