Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

Ten More Tracks for Guitar Hero Live Revealed

• Creepy_TouchCreepy_Touch110,035
    Posted on 10 September 15 at 15:17
    Weird knife talk. I don't get it. I never heard of these songs I'm going to youtube them
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 10 September 15 at 15:24, Edited on 10 September 15 at 15:34 by
    I've never heard of any of these song, which furthermore proves their point that they're honestly trying to get in songs for everybody. There should be people out there who love these songs and are glad they're in the game.

Anyways, I'm assuming they are good songs. I'm going to youtube them right away.

Edit: listened to them all and holy crap that's a lot of different genres! Took until the last one but yeah naturally I've heard "Passenger – Let Her Go" before. Seems like a nice slow song to play on Guitar Hero.
    #TurnOffTrophyNotifications
  • Posted on 11 September 15 at 00:26
    I got rock band on pre order with guitar, does anyone know if the instruments will be gh compatible as with some games in the past?
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 11 September 15 at 05:30, Edited on 11 September 15 at 05:32 by
    starchaser75 said:I got rock band on pre order with guitar, does anyone know if the instruments will be gh compatible as with some games in the past?Definitely not, since Guitar hero uses a completely new guitar system.
    Guitar Hero Live Details The New Controller
    #TurnOffTrophyNotifications
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads