TrueTrophies Polls

Forum for our TrueTrophies Polls

Which future 2015 release are you most excited to play?

• AFatalTouchAFatalTouch591,160
    Posted on 04 September 15 at 04:28
    Fallout 4 for me hands down, been waiting for this game for a very, very long time. Have the CE pre-ordered for the PS4 too. Now if I only I had a PS4 already though.. laugh
    [URL=http://www.truetrophies.com/AFatalTouch.htm][IMG]http://www.truetrophies.com/gamercards/AFatalTouch.png[/IMG][/URL]
  • Posted on 04 September 15 at 16:03
    Hitman is a 2016 release
  • Posted on 04 September 15 at 16:52
    spardaslayer214 said:Hitman is a 2016 releaseHitman comes out digitally on December 8th, 2015That is from the news articles. You sure it is 2016?
  • Posted on 04 September 15 at 18:26
    Definitely Disgaea 5 and whatever else I was looking forward too, has already been released ;).cn_O
  • Posted on 04 September 15 at 20:56, Edited on 04 September 15 at 21:10 by MitchCRafT_nM3
    I wouldn't say i am excited but i have interest in these games on the list.

LEGO Dimensions but i am not willing to pay what they are asking for it so i will have to wait for that to drop or for a 2nd hand sale because i am simply not willing to pay £50-£60 extra than the average priced game. I would expect that kind of prices for collector editions which i just don't buy and there is no option just to buy the base game and get the expansions as DLC so yeah all though the game certainly has my interest because i love Back to the Future, Doctor Who is awesome, Gandalf and the rest, they are all characters i love and yes i do enjoy Lego games although i must admit The Hobbit was not very good and is the last one i played.

Fallout 4 of course has my attention!

I just got Metal Gear Solid V so scratch that off the wish list.

No Man's Sky definitely has my attention, this mysterious game that has infinite planets (It is infinite is it not? Or there are at least so many planets that it would take hundreds of years or something to find everything or something along that line) out there to find and the fact that you will be making your own personal journey that will be completely different from all your friends just really sounds interesting. Yes we all have a slightly different journey when we play a game than everyone else does but not to the extent that this game is setting out to provide us with! I mean just think when this game comes out, the amount of people hitting that share button! People will go wild with it showing their personal new discoveries, if they keep working on this game to keep adding new things that will keep it interesting after finding so many planets the game could end up being the next Minecraft possibly. I mean has anything like this been done before? The closest idea i can think of is the loot system in Borderlands 1, did they not have some sort of algorithm in place that all the loot was created on it's own rather than them sitting and creating them all them selves except for exotics of course.

Mad Max looks fun

Hitman , does that come out this year? OK cool i did not think it was out until 2016 so that's nice to know as from even the Alpha i must say i like the look and sound of what we are being told they are making.

I have never played a Just Cause game and would like to try one

Star Wars Battlefront
    Not going to lie here, i am gutted hearing that the single player experience is said to be rubbish, i know most people don't care about the SP on games like Battlefield these days but that's because they were bloody awful, if they actually made some good SP campaign maybe we would care, i just do not want a Battlefield re-skinned as a Star Wars game, if that's what happens i will not be buying it, please let me be wrong!

Ah but which one has most of my attention. I am not sure tbh.

EDIT: No Man's Sky got my vote, i like the sound of it, it's really ambitious of them to go out and try to do what they are making and hats off to them for that. All the other games on the list i have played before with the likes of Fallout 3 and NV. I have played other Star Wars games and i have played other Hitman games OK i have not tried Just Cause before but there are games like it where as No Man's Sky, well i gave my reasons.
    IN SPACE NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU SCREAM
  • Posted on 04 September 15 at 21:14, Edited on 04 September 15 at 21:30 by MitchCRafT_nM3
    Prem-aka-Prince said:No Uncharted 4? o.O Nor Final Fantasy XV (not to mention VII remake)... because of both of these I'm going for other. The only other game I care about here is NFS reboot but I am not betting anything on that until I see some reviews.Must say i am very interested in the Final Fantasy remake! I just thought this was a 2015 list but yeah i am really looking forward to that and i will admit yes that has more than just simple interest, i did feel excitement when i saw that revealed at E3, it really got me feeling that wow i can not wait to see this after all those years of teasing us lol

What's the mystery game that you said you did not want to spoil? Someone would probably have said by now.

You have me wondering what it is lol

Could it be SOMA? That does look GOOD!
  • Posted on 04 September 15 at 22:10
    spardaslayer214 said:Hitman is a 2016 release...
    According to games website it's TBC 2016
    [game.co.uk]
    Pfft, when do GAME ever know what they're talking about...MitchCRafT_nM3 said:Prem-aka-Prince said:No Uncharted 4? o.O Nor Final Fantasy XV (not to mention VII remake)... because of both of these I'm going for other. The only other game I care about here is NFS reboot but I am not betting anything on that until I see some reviews.Must say i am very interested in the Final Fantasy remake! I just thought this was a 2015 list but...lol yeah it is actually, I was just confused when I wrote that post xD
    =Semper Fi=
  • Posted on 04 September 15 at 22:36
    Prem-aka-Prince said:MitchCRafT_nM3 said:Prem-aka-Prince said:No Uncharted 4? o.O Nor Final Fantasy XV (not to mention VII remake)... because of both of these I'm going for other. The only other game I care about here is NFS reboot but I am not betting anything on that until I see some reviews.Must say i am very interested in the Final Fantasy remake! I just thought this was a 2015 list but...lol yeah it is actually, I was just confused when I wrote that post xDStill it is definitely a game to be excited about, you are spot on there smile
  • Posted on 04 September 15 at 22:40
    Went straight to Fallout 4 and didn't even bother with anything else.
    [URL=http://www.truetrophies.com/SuperBeardFace.htm][IMG]http://www.truetrophies.com/gamercards/SuperBeardFace.png[/IMG][/URL]
  • xblOrderxblOrder666,550
    Posted on 05 September 15 at 02:42
    MitchCRafT_nM3 said:
    Star Wars Battlefront
    Not going to lie here, i am gutted hearing that the single player experience is said to be rubbish,
    Has anyone played the single player campaign and allowed to talk about it.

My guess is its people guessing, remember these guys also made the Bad Company series didn't they?
    http://www.truetrophies.com/gamercards/xblOrder.png
  • Posted on 05 September 15 at 02:44
    xblOrder said:MitchCRafT_nM3 said:
    Star Wars Battlefront
    Not going to lie here, i am gutted hearing that the single player experience is said to be rubbish,

My guess is its people guessing, remember these guys also made the Bad Company series didn't they?
    Tbf though, they also admitted that they don't know what it is people liked about them games. Sounds like those were just accidentaly great.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 05 September 15 at 06:08
    munchmagic1986 said:xblOrder said:MitchCRafT_nM3 said:
    Star Wars Battlefront

Tbf though, they also admitted that they don't know what it is people liked about them games. Sounds like those were just accidentaly great.
    I'm confused since I heard that the new Battlefront doesn't even have single player, just multiplayer...
    #TurnOffTrophyNotifications
  • Posted on 05 September 15 at 14:22
    It was either Angry Joe or Total Biscuit that spoke about the SP mode being awful. Maybe they decided to remove it if it was that bad?
  • Posted on 05 September 15 at 16:36
    I hope there is some clarity on this before the game releases. From what I had been reading there isn't any kind of single player campaign, but instead some kind of mission mode that can be played solo or split-screen. I hope they didn't take it out altogether, as I was looking forward to this being one of the few new MP shooters that still had offline single player and couch co-op!
    "Be firm, but gentle; determined, but kind."
  • Posted on 05 September 15 at 19:54
    I voted other: the 2015 game I'm looking forward to the most is Dungeon Defenders II. Unless Starbound magically releases on PS4 before the end of the year, that is. laugh
  • Posted on 05 September 15 at 20:27
    biff_beefcake said:Unless Starbound magically releases on PS4 before the end of the year, that is. laughI just wish they would mention the PS4 version in any way, haven't heard a peep since E3 last year cry
  • IRoarukIRoaruk28,567
    Posted on 16 October 15 at 08:31
    The Uncharted collection and Fallout 4.. Maybe assassins creed and only just Rainbow six hah.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads