TrueTrophies Polls

Forum for our TrueTrophies Polls

Which future 2015 release are you most excited to play?

• Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 31 August 15 at 23:14
    Hitman for me, I love Hitman games!! headspin
    You can't fix stupid if it don't broke!
  • Harris59Harris591,197,071
    Posted on 01 September 15 at 00:41
    Honestly I'm not even THAT excited for Fallout 4 personally, but I do not have any bursting excitement for anything else, and I know most people are super hyped for FO4,

With all the "ZOMG" moments that happen around E3 and what-not, after a couple weeks the hype in my head dies down and I start to filter it down to games I would actually be likely to get... and... yeah, not much really catches me, especially this far down the line where they're almost coming out :P.
    We all serve one master, one king... And his name, is gaming, forever may he reign!
  • DragonBlazedDragonBlazed119,949
    Posted on 01 September 15 at 01:22
    man_with_wdjat said:Probably the only person who is most excited for Disgaea 5 doods!You are not alone. I'm psyched for it. I'm pumped for Persona 5.
  • Posted on 01 September 15 at 03:01
    I went with Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5 :) There's nothing much that I'm really champing at the bit to play though.
    Hope for the best but expect the worst.
  • Posted on 01 September 15 at 05:09
    Fallout 4 and Hitman for me
  • Posted on 01 September 15 at 08:30
    Uncharted series for me. Only played the vita game so really looking forward to playing the series so far.

Fallout 4 looks great and I will be getting it, just not day one. Last 2 fallouts that I got were played for around 20 hours and then I got bored. Left them for a year and came back to them and finish the in one go including the DLC. I may just wait this one out to get a full DLC included version once that is released
  • xblOrderxblOrder666,550
    Posted on 01 September 15 at 08:40
    Star Wars Battlefront, don't even need to look at the options
    http://www.truetrophies.com/gamercards/xblOrder.png
  • Posted on 01 September 15 at 08:49
    Rainbow six siege!
  • EnSabahNur666EnSabahNur6661,604,429
    Posted on 01 September 15 at 13:28
    I voted other. Gow 4 for me. Yeah i know its x1 but hey what can you do. Not super hyped about fo4, but ill get it anyway.

-AJ
  • Posted on 01 September 15 at 13:41
    EnSabahNur666 said:I voted other. Gow 4 for me. Yeah i know its x1 but hey what can you do. Not super hyped about fo4, but ill get it anyway.

-AJ
    Isn't that a 2016 release?
  • Posted on 01 September 15 at 16:40
    Persona or Disgaea!

Haven't played one of those games since the PS2 and I'm excited to dive back into them just in time for the holidays. Here's hoping for no delays of course.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 01 September 15 at 17:20
    Salt_AU said:Fallout 4.

Easily.
    toast
  • DraluntDralunt23,503
    Posted on 01 September 15 at 19:56
    RIP - Tearaway Unfolded
  • Posted on 01 September 15 at 22:24, Edited on 01 September 15 at 22:26 by PureVapour420
    Since mgs5 is already here I voted other, The Division...
    Are we born not knowing or are we born knowing all, are we growing wiser or are we just growing tall
  • Posted on 01 September 15 at 22:28
    Ooops! Maybe that's 2016 now redface

Well im gonna have to choose uncharted now...
    Are we born not knowing or are we born knowing all, are we growing wiser or are we just growing tall
  • McVexyMcVexy119,771
    Posted on 02 September 15 at 08:53
    Honestly, there's nothing coming out this year I'm super-hyped for. On the plus side, it allows me to focus more on my backlog.

I'm not sure I'm all that hyped for next year, either - Final Fantasy XV will be interesting, of course, but my excitement for anything Squeenix has long since become extinct, which sucks - I used to get super stoked about anything with their logo on it.
  • EnSabahNur666EnSabahNur6661,604,429
    Posted on 02 September 15 at 13:31
    munchmagic1986 said:EnSabahNur666 said:I voted other. Gow 4 for me. Yeah i know its x1 but hey what can you do. Not super hyped about fo4, but ill get it anyway.

-AJ
    Crap did it get pushed back a bit?! Last i heard it was before xmas. Unless i got bad info. Feel like an ass now. Sorry.

-AJ
  • Posted on 02 September 15 at 23:50
    EnSabahNur666 said:munchmagic1986 said:EnSabahNur666 said:I voted other. Gow 4 for me. Yeah i know its x1 but hey what can you do. Not super hyped about fo4, but ill get it anyway.

-AJ
    Crap did it get pushed back a bit?! Last i heard it was before xmas. Unless i got bad info. Feel like an ass now. Sorry.

-AJ
    Last I heard, Gears 4 is slated for Q4 2016- so you were on the right track, just a year early. smile

My vote went to No Man's Sky, not just because I'm really interested in playing it, but because it looks to have the potential to be a game changer for the industry. I'm really hoping their infinite procedural universe will work and not suffer the same drawbacks encountered by other games using procedurally generated areas (looking at you "this door leads nowhere" Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion gates).

Star Wars Battlefront would be a close second for me. Shooters are getting so stale and repetitive these days, so I'm really hoping a splash of Star Wars will make this something fresh and different- because you know, who doesn't love Star Wars?
    "Be firm, but gentle; determined, but kind."
  • Rick_NyaRick_Nya1,458,696
    Posted on 03 September 15 at 12:09
    munchmagic1986 said:iWantEllenPage said:munch, you typed up all those games for no reason! Fallout 4 was all you needed for this poll! winkNope, just another overhyped game winkAgreed.
    MGS V is overhyped as well.
  • upindatupindat340,775
    Posted on 03 September 15 at 13:52
    Fallout 4. Really enjoying Mad Max
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads