Game Discussion: Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris

Can you actually get clothing items?

• Posted on 28 August 15 at 15:24
    I have been redoing challenges over and over to try open new chests because if you look in your inventory you can change your rings, weapons, amulet and there is a slot for clothing but i am yet to come across any actual new items other than the one thing you start out with.
    IN SPACE NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU SCREAM
  • Posted on 28 August 15 at 15:52
    The only other clothing article I have had is the outfit from the recent Tomb Raider game (the reboot) but if I recall I got that from the season pass and not from a chest.
  • Posted on 28 August 15 at 21:16
    Just got one for beating Set, it's like a golden outfit you know like what the Egyptians wore with the gold wolf and eagle head gear kind of things. Well you get that but that's all i have seen so far. At least i finally found something i honestly thought they just threw it in there for nothing to begin with.
  • Posted on 29 August 15 at 14:32
    It's happened before- that there's a customisable option where none of the other options can be unlocked in game. Destiny has a customisable slot for Ghosts, but you can only get another skin from one of the special editions, and none can be unlocked in-game.
    Season pass only is similar although not as sketchy.
    But I'm glad you found one so that it's not the case for this game.
    =Semper Fi=
  • Posted on 30 August 15 at 08:04
    I never noticed that on Destiny actually but it does not surprise me with that god damn game lol

The item you get in Temple of Osiris makes you look like some sort of Egyptian god from the Stargate SG1 TV show lol
  • Posted on 25 November 15 at 19:41
    munchmagic1986 said:The only other clothing article I have had is the outfit from the recent Tomb Raider game (the reboot) but if I recall I got that from the season pass and not from a chest.Munch, I take it you have the season pass for this game? I know it was a while ago, but what do you think of it?
    =Semper Fi=
  • Posted on 25 November 15 at 20:09
    Prem-aka-Prince said:munchmagic1986 said:The only other clothing article I have had is the outfit from the recent Tomb Raider game (the reboot) but if I recall I got that from the season pass and not from a chest.Munch, I take it you have the season pass for this game? I know it was a while ago, but what do you think of it?I do, but iirc I think the only dlc I seen was an outfit and a couple new weapons. Will have a look at some point to see if anything else has come out since.
  • Posted on 25 November 15 at 20:19
    There's a couple of challenge map packs or something, but the question is invalid now, I just found myself a download of the season pass from a kind stranger o.O
    It's a shame that the 3 other-game weapon packs are not included, but I won't look a gift horse in the mouth!!
    =Semper Fi=
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads