The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

NA Playstation Store Discounts: August 11th, 2015

• PunkyliarPunkyliar89,145
  • ArmyVaultArmyVault267,074
    Posted on 13 August 15 at 00:52
    Nothing for me unfortunately. Although I would like some of those Final Fantasy games on my PS4....
  • Posted on 13 August 15 at 01:33
    Legend of Mana...wow, that's an oldie. Loved that game! I have all the FF games except Tactics already, but they might be fun on Vita. Decisions, decisions....
    Nobody but you...
  • strifekunstrifekun152,021
    Posted on 13 August 15 at 02:38
    Legend of Mana is GREAT. Everyone who doesn't have it should totally get it.

And on that note, I totally need to pick up Parasite Eve 2. I never had the chance to get it when it came out. Glad to see it on sale.
  • Posted on 13 August 15 at 05:20
    After I get my paycheck ill scoop up a few ff games
  • Posted on 13 August 15 at 16:57, Edited on 13 August 15 at 16:58 by Prem-aka-Prince
    What is the cover image on the front page, the guy with the black hair? https://static.truetrophies.com/customimages/carousel/00....jpg Looks like Square Enix and I'm pretty sure it's not any Final Fantasy, so... Drakengard 3?

I'm guessing it's not ELEVATOR ACTION DELUXE, although he is lying on the floor, maybe they have a JRPG-style hero to add a bit of drama when the elevator moves too suddenly laugh
    =Semper Fi=
  • PunkyliarPunkyliar89,145
  • Posted on 13 August 15 at 18:04, Edited on 13 August 15 at 18:05 by Prem-aka-Prince
    Punkyliar said:Prem-aka-Prince said:What is the cover image on the front page, the guy with the black hair? Looks like Square Enix and I'm pretty sure it's not any Final Fantasy, so... Drakengard 3?Got it in oneThanks for the reply. I was only able to guess because it's the only JRPG on the list (other than FF), I don't know the first thing about Drakengard other than that xD Square Enix really is a huge publisher...
    =Semper Fi=
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.