Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

Everybody's Gone to the Rapture Launch Trailer

• ArmyVaultArmyVault308,497
    Posted on 06 August 15 at 03:55
    I know this is nothing like Alan Wake but it comes off as that type of surprisingly exciting game. I thought Alan Wake looked great and it turned out to be absolutely awesome. I think this game will do the same for me.
  • andpixelandpixel5,462
    Posted on 06 August 15 at 05:19, Edited on 06 August 15 at 05:20 by andpixel
    Game more, save more...nuff said. Im hoping to see some more of this rapture thing going down. With Steins Gate on the horizon, Talos Principle, Fallout 4, Mafia 3, microids pulling stuff down...I feel like some good things are happening to me:)
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 06 August 15 at 06:49
    Too many good games coming out... Must deminish backlog...
    #TurnOffTrophyNotifications
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 06 August 15 at 07:13
    I must compliment this dev on the way they've gone about their ad campaign. I really wasn't excited about this game, it reminded me of Flower and the like where not much really happens and it was more art than game, but now I'm buzzing for it.

They've drip fed their ads and now I'm hooked. This'll be a day one! what a turn around from no interest to Day one!!!

Like Billy said though, I have such a big backlog I have to get through! plus this darn Bean Dive.
    You can't fix stupid if it don't broke!
  • Rick_NyaRick_Nya1,459,057
    Posted on 06 August 15 at 15:29
    And I might be the only person who doesn´t have a clue of what´s this games is about.
    I don´t even now the genre.
    But it has Rapture on it´s name. That reminds me of Bioshock and for this I expect a good game.
  • DixieGunThugDixieGunThug116,313
    Posted on 06 August 15 at 17:19
    iWantEllenPage said:I know this is nothing like Alan Wake but it comes off as that type of surprisingly exciting game. I thought Alan Wake looked great and it turned out to be absolutely awesome. I think this game will do the same for me. Yeah, Alan Wake was great. It's a shame they weren't able to do anything else with it. Having it release on the same day as Red Dead Redemption probably killed the franchise right out of the gate unfortunately. Microsoft screwed that one up.

OT: I'm so pumped for this game, I don't even want to watch the trailer so as not to spoil the experience. Pre-order now if you haven't, people!!!
  • Tizzight0Tizzight0121,263
    Posted on 06 August 15 at 21:38
    Please stop mentioning Alan Wake! It's my favorite game and I don't want to dig my 360 out of storage right now.

Couldn't decide if I wanted to get this but after watching the trailer and finding out it's only $20 ($16 if you pre-order) it's a easy decision.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads