Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

EU Playstation Store Discounts: July 15th, 2015

• Posted on 15 July 15 at 18:29
    Hey look, Sony in Europe puts DLC on sale. Would love some of that over here.
  • MonkeyBrad91MonkeyBrad91473,020
    Posted on 15 July 15 at 20:08
    Cheers for writing them up, Munch. Picked up Spare Parts and the Deathspanks. Buying the bundle has seemingly given me the base game too according to my download list. Win! Went to pick up Transistor as well, but said I already had it -- guess it was on ps plus a while back before I got my ps4 and I failed to download it laugh
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 15 July 15 at 20:32, Edited on 15 July 15 at 23:47 by
    I was trying to cut back on buying, I want to get going on my backlog, but damn it if those deals don't look great.

Broken Age, Infinity Runner, DeathSpank, Hell Yeah!, Fancy Pants and Zuma's Revenge! All look way too tempting to me.
    #TurnOffTrophyNotifications
  • Posted on 15 July 15 at 22:27
    Not a bad sale at all here. Thankfully I've already played many of the one's that appeal to me on the 360, but there's definitely a few more there that I'll have to look further into!
    Hope for the best but expect the worst.
  • Posted on 15 July 15 at 23:15
    Hell Yeah! is a great metroidvania game. Bought it on both 360 and ps3 and loved every minute.
  • Posted on 16 July 15 at 01:24
    BillyHorrible said:I was trying to cut back on buying, I want to get going on my backlog, but damn it if those deals don't look great.

Broken Age, Infinity Runner, DeathSpank, Hell Yeah!, Fancy Pants and Zuma's Revenge! All look way too tempting to me.
    Same here. Currently have Eufloria HD, Carnivores Dino Hunter HD and Broken Age in my basket.. I'll probably ditch Eufloria as I think I have it on Steam, and the Dino Hunter game is so cheap so might just as well..
    Editor-in-chief of Gamin' Girl - gamingirl.com
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.