Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

PlayStation Now July Update

• Posted on 11 July 15 at 22:49
    You have to sync them up first from the emulated XMB menu( cn_guide then trophies )
  • Posted on 11 July 15 at 23:41
    munchmagic1986 said:You have to sync them up first from the emulated XMB menu( cn_guide then trophies )Even better! Thanks for the help! toast
  • Harris59Harris591,217,176
    Posted on 12 July 15 at 20:13
    My biggest confusion when trying the beta was trying to get my save and DLC from a game I already own to show up lol, nothing worked.
    We all serve one master, one king... And his name, is gaming, forever may he reign!
  • Posted on 12 July 15 at 21:48
    I don't know how the DLC stuff works, I know some games have them all included though. The saves, you have to upload them from ps3 to the cloud then open up the emulated XMB menu on PS4/ Now. From there head to save management then download from cloud.
  • Harris59Harris591,217,176
    Posted on 12 July 15 at 22:46
    Ah right, thanks Munch
    We all serve one master, one king... And his name, is gaming, forever may he reign!
  • Posted on 18 July 15 at 20:17
    I have it now but there is no monthly subscription option, there has been games for £5 for 2 days then £7 for 30 days. Very strange pricing!!!
    IN SPACE NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU SCREAM
  • Posted on 18 July 15 at 20:22
    MitchCRafT_nM3 said:I have it now but there is no monthly subscription option, there has been games for £5 for 2 days then £7 for 30 days. Very strange pricing!!!It is still in Beta dude, the prices have been changing every so often for the past month wink
  • Posted on 18 July 15 at 21:22
    Well, I was under the impression I paid $20 a month and could play any of them, any time for only the $20. Am I wrong? (I'm in USA)
  • Posted on 18 July 15 at 21:21
    munchmagic1986 said:MitchCRafT_nM3 said:I have it now but there is no monthly subscription option, there has been games for £5 for 2 days then £7 for 30 days. Very strange pricing!!!It is still in Beta dude, the prices have been changing every so often for the past month winkOh ok, the way Gamerjet spoke it sounded like there was a subscription option, maybe he was meaning a month for one game.
  • Posted on 18 July 15 at 21:33
    MitchCRafT_nM3 said:munchmagic1986 said:MitchCRafT_nM3 said:I have it now but there is no monthly subscription option, there has been games for £5 for 2 days then £7 for 30 days. Very strange pricing!!!It is still in Beta dude, the prices have been changing every so often for the past month winkOh ok, the way Gamerjet spoke it sounded like there was a subscription option, maybe he was meaning a month for one game.There is in the US as that finished the public beta months ago. We just got the public beta last week, it will be here soon enough. Quickly very soon as I would rather pay £15 to play 187 games as much as I want than £8 to play 1 for a month.
  • Posted on 18 July 15 at 22:00
    munchmagic1986 said:MitchCRafT_nM3 said:munchmagic1986 said:MitchCRafT_nM3 said:I have it now but there is no monthly subscription option, there has been games for £5 for 2 days then £7 for 30 days. Very strange pricing!!!It is still in Beta dude, the prices have been changing every so often for the past month winkOh ok, the way Gamerjet spoke it sounded like there was a subscription option, maybe he was meaning a month for one game.There is in the US as that finished the public beta months ago. We just got the public beta last week, it will be here soon enough. Quickly very soon as I would rather pay £15 to play 187 games as much as I want than £8 to play 1 for a month.Same here man!
  • Posted on 18 July 15 at 22:34
    munchmagic1986 said:MitchCRafT_nM3 said:munchmagic1986 said:MitchCRafT_nM3 said:I have it now but there is no monthly subscription option, there has been games for £5 for 2 days then £7 for 30 days. Very strange pricing!!!It is still in Beta dude, the prices have been changing every so often for the past month winkOh ok, the way Gamerjet spoke it sounded like there was a subscription option, maybe he was meaning a month for one game.There is in the US as that finished the public beta months ago. We just got the public beta last week, it will be here soon enough. Quickly very soon as I would rather pay £15 to play 187 games as much as I want than £8 to play 1 for a month.I'm guessing this was aimed at me?

BPBPBPBPBPBPBP said:Well, I was under the impression I paid $20 a month and could play any of them, any time for only the $20. Am I wrong? (I'm in USA)If so, thanks for clearing that up! clap
  • Posted on 18 July 15 at 22:47
    BPBPBPBPBPBPBP said:munchmagic1986 said:MitchCRafT_nM3 said:munchmagic1986 said:MitchCRafT_nM3 said:I have it now but there is no monthly subscription option, there has been games for £5 for 2 days then £7 for 30 days. Very strange pricing!!!It is still in Beta dude, the prices have been changing every so often for the past month winkOh ok, the way Gamerjet spoke it sounded like there was a subscription option, maybe he was meaning a month for one game.There is in the US as that finished the public beta months ago. We just got the public beta last week, it will be here soon enough. Quickly very soon as I would rather pay £15 to play 187 games as much as I want than £8 to play 1 for a month.I'm guessing this was aimed at me?

BPBPBPBPBPBPBP said:Well, I was under the impression I paid $20 a month and could play any of them, any time for only the $20. Am I wrong? (I'm in USA)If so, thanks for clearing that up! clap
    I was referring to this post but yeah it doesn't really matter, we got the info needed smile

GAMERJET said:MitchCRafT_nM3 said:anyone know what the finalised prices for all this is, i remember it was going to be something completely stupid to begin with. I think they should be trying to keep it as low as possible what with the XB1 doing backwards compatibility. So they should be trying to keep these games at a price that they can be bought at for 2nd hand or a very low subscription that allows you content to all games.It's $19.99/month
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads