The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

EU Playstation Store Discounts: July 8th, 2015

• AFatalTouchAFatalTouch415,607
    Posted on 08 July 15 at 18:36
    Damn, that's alot of DLC on sale shock Tempted by all the Skyrim DLC, Metro Last Light season pass, and a few others. Picking up Dead Space 2 in the future; so thinking about picking up Severed aswell. Alot of good savings all around!
  • Posted on 08 July 15 at 22:03
    AFatalTouch said:Picking up Dead Space 2 in the future; so thinking about picking up Severed aswell.I would definitely grab Severed - I have it and played it on 360 and I thought it was one of the better DLC's out there.

I didn't realise all this DLC was on sale - was looking last night and didn't see any of it, so I'll have to have another look today! There's a few there that I may be interested in.
    There's also quite a few games I'd like, even though I really don't need to be adding even more to my current backlog facepalm
    Hope for the best but expect the worst.
  • AFatalTouchAFatalTouch415,607
    Posted on 08 July 15 at 23:43
    A_Tennis_Giraffe said:AFatalTouch said:Picking up Dead Space 2 in the future; so thinking about picking up Severed aswell.I would definitely grab Severed - I have it and played it on 360 and I thought it was one of the better DLC's out there.
    I've played and completed the game and the DLC before on the 360 aswell (German version too for that matter :p) So I know what you say when its quite good. Really enjoyed it. Especially when you have the Foam finger from Hard to the core, and you can blast though the DLC like there is no tomorrow laugh
  • boldfox85boldfox85420,396
    Posted on 09 July 15 at 00:31
    Damn, with Classic being on sale, I was hoping Prince of Persia dlc would go on sale. Maybe next week?

What is the Fallout 3 bundle? Is it just the dlc or the game and dlc?
    GT: boldfoxrd
  • takutonekotakutoneko90,970
    Posted on 09 July 15 at 02:58
    Ohhhh...all this dlc D:
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 09 July 15 at 05:53
    Probably going to get JUJU and LEGO Batman 3 Season pass, both to play with the wife.
    #TurnOffTrophyNotifications
  • Posted on 09 July 15 at 05:56
    BillyHorrible said:Probably going to get JUJU and LEGO Batman 3 Season pass, both to play with the wife.Let me know how JUJU is, I have been looking at that on the 360 and ps3 this past week, curious how it is.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 09 July 15 at 06:22
    munchmagic1986 said:BillyHorrible said:Probably going to get JUJU and LEGO Batman 3 Season pass, both to play with the wife.Let me know how JUJU is, I have been looking at that on the 360 and ps3 this past week, curious how it is.I've been eyeing it for a while, but it always seemed like too short of a game to pay full price for. Will try to play a bit this weekend.

Also, nice that Life Is Strange is on sale but I will wait for a better price. I'm thinking at least 40% off for the whole game.
  • McVexyMcVexy102,344
    Posted on 09 July 15 at 20:07
    Perfect! Was waiting for the Mass Effect 3 DLC to go on sale again. clap
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 11 July 15 at 22:24
    BillyHorrible said:munchmagic1986 said:BillyHorrible said:Probably going to get JUJU and LEGO Batman 3 Season pass, both to play with the wife.Let me know how JUJU is, I have been looking at that on the 360 and ps3 this past week, curious how it is.I've been eyeing it for a while, but it always seemed like too short of a game to pay full price for. Will try to play a bit this weekend.Me and the missus just played the first level. It's a cute little game, nice colourful graphics, sweet music... A nice little relaxing game for when you're playing with the wife, a daughter or someone else who's bad at gaming.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.