Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

More Indies from E3

• PunkyliarPunkyliar79,382
    Posted on 03 July 15 at 23:21
    What? You thought that E3 was over? So did we...

Please click here to read the story: More Indies from E3
  • Vi-HeartVi-Heart445,701
    Posted on 03 July 15 at 23:53
    Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae this was good to play on PC and would be happy to play it again.
  • Posted on 04 July 15 at 03:58
    I like matching puzzle games so I could definitely see myself playing Yummy Circus.
    Hope for the best but expect the worst.
  • Posted on 04 July 15 at 12:35, Edited on 04 July 15 at 12:36 by MitchCRafT_nM3
    This is TT I'm on right? I am all confused, PS games, VITA games but XBOX game play laugh
    IN SPACE NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU SCREAM
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 04 July 15 at 20:21
    Am I allowed to be offended by all the Xbox trailers in here? Seems the writing confuses this site for TA more and more often. Xbox tralers, Xbox box art, "achievements" in texts instead of trophies...
    #TurnOffTrophyNotifications
  • PunkyliarPunkyliar79,382
    Posted on 04 July 15 at 20:31, Edited on 04 July 15 at 20:31 by Punkyliar
    BillyHorrible said:Am I allowed to be offended by all the Xbox trailers in here? Seems the writing confuses this site for TA more and more often. Xbox tralers, Xbox box art, "achievements" in texts instead of trophies...Quite frankly I find you being offended a massive over-reaction. We're well aware of the difference between TA and TT. Our mistake was thinking that you would prefer to hear about these Playstation games, even with Xbox logos on the trailers. Non-branded trailers weren't available. However, the feedback has been noted. Next time we'll just not showcase the new gameplay or trailers, or even announce new titles, if the trailer happens to have an Xbox logo on it. I'm quite happy not to waste my time.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 04 July 15 at 20:35
    Punkyliar said:BillyHorrible said:Am I allowed to be offended by all the Xbox trailers in here? Seems the writing confuses this site for TA more and more often. Xbox tralers, Xbox box art, "achievements" in texts instead of trophies...Quite frankly I find you being offended a massive over-reaction. We're well aware of the difference between TA and TT. Our mistake was thinking that you would prefer to hear about these games, even with Xbox logos. Non-branded trailers weren't available. However, the feedback has been noted. Next time we'll just not showcase the new gameplay or trailers, or even announce new titles, if the trailer happens to have an Xbox logo on it. I'm quite happy not to waste my time.Well, it started out as "meh, just a mishap" but it's been happening more frequently. It's probably got more to do with the nagging feeling that TT remains on the backburner for a lot of things - for instance we never got a news story about the Batman Arkham Knight Limited Edition delay and Collector's Edition cancellation because stuff like that had to be written by TA crew, not by TT crew. It just bugs me.
  • Posted on 05 July 15 at 18:23
    Well videos are nice and I like the format but I also thought the prominent display of Xbox logo was kind of odd, but I'd rather have Xbox video than no video. Maybe just a small italicized disclaimer stating those were the best quality videos available at the time of publication.
  • Linkx41Linkx4152,470
    Posted on 06 July 15 at 01:10
    BillyHorrible said:Punkyliar said:BillyHorrible said:Am I allowed to be offended by all the Xbox trailers in here? Seems the writing confuses this site for TA more and more often. Xbox tralers, Xbox box art, "achievements" in texts instead of trophies...Quite frankly I find you being offended a massive over-reaction. We're well aware of the difference between TA and TT. Our mistake was thinking that you would prefer to hear about these games, even with Xbox logos. Non-branded trailers weren't available. However, the feedback has been noted. Next time we'll just not showcase the new gameplay or trailers, or even announce new titles, if the trailer happens to have an Xbox logo on it. I'm quite happy not to waste my time.Well, it started out as "meh, just a mishap" but it's been happening more frequently. It's probably got more to do with the nagging feeling that TT remains on the backburner for a lot of things - for instance we never got a news story about the Batman Arkham Knight Limited Edition delay and Collector's Edition cancellation because stuff like that had to be written by TA crew, not by TT crew. It just bugs me.It seems to be more and more apparent, that(with a few exceptions) the TA staff that are also staff on TT are hindering this site more then helping it. Most of them just do multiplatform news and nothing at all beyond that. I'm also growing ever tired of the chronic mistakes such as "achievements" and "arcade". If you can't be bothered to actually contribute something useful and just be lazy, perhaps you should should just be doing the news on TA. Even though this is a site for PlayStation gamers, it is readily apparent that it is run by Xbox gamers.
    The King of Hyrule
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 06 July 15 at 06:52
    Linkx41 said:BillyHorrible said:Punkyliar said:BillyHorrible said:Am I allowed to be offended by all the Xbox trailers in here? Seems the writing confuses this site for TA more and more often. Xbox tralers, Xbox box art, "achievements" in texts instead of trophies...Quite frankly I find you being offended a massive over-reaction. We're well aware of the difference between TA and TT. Our mistake was thinking that you would prefer to hear about these games, even with Xbox logos. Non-branded trailers weren't available. However, the feedback has been noted. Next time we'll just not showcase the new gameplay or trailers, or even announce new titles, if the trailer happens to have an Xbox logo on it. I'm quite happy not to waste my time.Well, it started out as "meh, just a mishap" but it's been happening more frequently. It's probably got more to do with the nagging feeling that TT remains on the backburner for a lot of things - for instance we never got a news story about the Batman Arkham Knight Limited Edition delay and Collector's Edition cancellation because stuff like that had to be written by TA crew, not by TT crew. It just bugs me.It seems to be more and more apparent, that(with a few exceptions) the TA staff that are also staff on TT are hindering this site more then helping it. Most of them just do multiplatform news and nothing at all beyond that. I'm also growing ever tired of the chronic mistakes such as "achievements" and "arcade". If you can't be bothered to actually contribute something useful and just be lazy, perhaps you should should just be doing the news on TA. Even though this is a site for PlayStation gamers, it is readily apparent that it is run by Xbox gamers.Indeed. I understand how in the beginning it was a necessity to use TA staff but right now I think TT is best helped by having staff who actually are invested in PlayStation. Most Xbox staff members seem to be mainly offline here and I believe TT has grown large enough to have a whole lot of users willing to help out.
  • Posted on 06 July 15 at 07:03
    Punkyliar said:BillyHorrible said:Am I allowed to be offended by all the Xbox trailers in here? Seems the writing confuses this site for TA more and more often. Xbox tralers, Xbox box art, "achievements" in texts instead of trophies...Quite frankly I find you being offended a massive over-reaction. We're well aware of the difference between TA and TT. Our mistake was thinking that you would prefer to hear about these Playstation games, even with Xbox logos on the trailers. Non-branded trailers weren't available. However, the feedback has been noted. Next time we'll just not showcase the new gameplay or trailers, or even announce new titles, if the trailer happens to have an Xbox logo on it. I'm quite happy not to waste my time.Sad how console wars spreads every where. TY for the hard work there are a few nice gamers still lol
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 06 July 15 at 07:21
    FNL4EVA23 said:Punkyliar said:BillyHorrible said:Am I allowed to be offended by all the Xbox trailers in here? Seems the writing confuses this site for TA more and more often. Xbox tralers, Xbox box art, "achievements" in texts instead of trophies...Quite frankly I find you being offended a massive over-reaction. We're well aware of the difference between TA and TT. Our mistake was thinking that you would prefer to hear about these Playstation games, even with Xbox logos on the trailers. Non-branded trailers weren't available. However, the feedback has been noted. Next time we'll just not showcase the new gameplay or trailers, or even announce new titles, if the trailer happens to have an Xbox logo on it. I'm quite happy not to waste my time.Sad how console wars spreads every where. TY for the hard work there are a few nice gamers still lolConsole wars have nothing to do with it, not even remotely.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.