The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

EU Playstation Store Discounts: July 1st, 2015

• Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 01 July 15 at 15:16
    I resisted last week's sales but this week I'm getting Runner2 and Braid. Awesome games.
    #TurnOffTrophyNotifications
  • Posted on 01 July 15 at 15:18
    BillyHorrible said:I resisted last week's sales but this week I'm getting Runner2 and Braid. Awesome games.I would recommend Braid to people too, fantastic little game.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 01 July 15 at 15:40
    munchmagic1986 said:BillyHorrible said:I resisted last week's sales but this week I'm getting Runner2 and Braid. Awesome games.I would recommend Braid to people too, fantastic little game.This would be the third time I play through it smile but Runner2 is much more awesome. Braid is a bit full of itself while Runner2 just revels in being as awesome and fun as a platformer can be.
  • MonkeyBrad91MonkeyBrad91465,190
    Posted on 01 July 15 at 15:41
    Woo! I went to bed this morning desperate for another EU sale to blow some money on, since I had no interest in the last Japanese one. This one is much better for me :D

Braid and Limbo were the only two "classic" arcade games I'd yet to play, so picked them up. Also grabbed Child of Light since I'd heard great things, and Tiny Troopers Joint Ops because, well, it was cheap. laugh

I was tempted by Grim Fandango and AC:China, but think I'll pass. I don't want to ruin the good memories I have of Grim Fandango from my youth, and AC is a bit too hardcore stealthy looking for me. I'm more of a "screw the rules, IM'A KILL EVERYONE!" kind of player.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 01 July 15 at 15:47
    Yeah I'm in doubt about Grim as well. Never played it before though and I loved DoTT, Atlantis and Hit The Road back in the day. I think for this price I just might pick it up.
  • Posted on 01 July 15 at 16:50
    BillyHorrible said:Yeah I'm in doubt about Grim as well. Never played it before though and I loved DoTT, Atlantis and Hit The Road back in the day. I think for this price I just might pick it up.You should play grim fandango if you enjoyed those others, its a classic... Thinking of getting either runner2 and assassins creed chronicles... Any suggestions guys?
    Are we born not knowing or are we born knowing all, are we growing wiser or are we just growing tall
  • Posted on 01 July 15 at 16:57
    PureVapour420 said:BillyHorrible said:Yeah I'm in doubt about Grim as well. Never played it before though and I loved DoTT, Atlantis and Hit The Road back in the day. I think for this price I just might pick it up.You should play grim fandango if you enjoyed those others, its a classic... Thinking of getting either runner2 and assassins creed chronicles... Any suggestions guys?Billy is adamant everyone gets Runner 2 so I would suggest that one
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 01 July 15 at 20:34
    munchmagic1986 said:PureVapour420 said:BillyHorrible said:Yeah I'm in doubt about Grim as well. Never played it before though and I loved DoTT, Atlantis and Hit The Road back in the day. I think for this price I just might pick it up.You should play grim fandango if you enjoyed those others, its a classic... Thinking of getting either runner2 and assassins creed chronicles... Any suggestions guys?Billy is adamant everyone gets Runner 2 so I would suggest that oneMost definitely. Runner2 is awesome, one of the most enjoyable platformers I ever played. Completionists will have a pain but the game does have a great learning curve and even people who are not veteran platformers should be able to get through the game on easy, if not normal difficulty.

More love: Runner2 is very addictive and features nice bright graphics and cool music. It constantly tries to push you to your limits (especially on hard) but it's more forgiving than Super Meat Boy. Everything about the game screams "hey, wanna have some fun for a while?"

I would not bother with Assassin's Creed China, at least not until it's on sale for 50% or more off. That's me talking, one of the most vocal and loyal Assassin's Creed fans. It's kind of a cool platformer but I wouldn't pay that much for it. Got China right away but with India and Russia I'll just wait a while.
  • Posted on 01 July 15 at 22:18
    Limbo and Monopoly Deal on PS4 are tempting...
    Hope for the best but expect the worst.
  • Posted on 01 July 15 at 22:23
    Thanks mate I'll definitely play Runner2 now! And thanks for ya honesty with AC too... Ended up buying Final fight on ps3 for a couple of pound, can't resist a bargain laugh
    Are we born not knowing or are we born knowing all, are we growing wiser or are we just growing tall
  • AFatalTouchAFatalTouch415,114
    Posted on 02 July 15 at 02:02
    Was going to pickup Rogue Legacy when my paycheck in, only to see it went on sale too! Very nice, with the extra savings I might pick up Urban Trial Freestyle. The name kinda gives me a ''Trials'' feeling if so, I'm al in! clap
  • Posted on 02 July 15 at 13:35
    BillyHorrible said:Runner2 is awesome, one of the most enjoyable platformers I ever played.^^This!

I completed it over a year ago and STILL regularly think about this game and how fun it was!
  • brehoniabrehonia128,121
    Posted on 02 July 15 at 15:18
    A_Tennis_Giraffe said:Limbo and Monopoly Deal on PS4 are tempting...The PS4 version of Monopoly Deal is online-only and there's hardly anyone playing.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.