Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

Guitar Hero Live Details The New Controller

• DrShoe1976DrShoe197641,957
    Posted on 29 June 15 at 22:49
    This sounds like it's gonna be VERY micro-transaction heavy! :(
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 30 June 15 at 05:57
    What are 'plays' and how can I refill them? Do I understand correctly that I can play just about every song in the game through the TV mode as long as I don't try to choose whatvI want to play?
    #TurnOffTrophyNotifications
  • MonkeyBrad91MonkeyBrad91457,192
    Posted on 30 June 15 at 06:28
    Very interesting. I wasn't going to get this, buy this information has certainly changed things. It had my curiosity; now it has my attention.

Party pass is an excellent feature, provided its a reasonable price. The controller looks beautiful, and I'll bet it plays great. And I actually love the ghtv option too, I think it's a great way to discover new music and experience songs and artists without having to pay extra for them.

It's too bad each controller will cost an arm and both legs, so if I want to have a 4 person party, I'd have to win the bloody lottery first!!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 30 June 15 at 08:15
    MonkeyBrad91 said:It's too bad each controller will cost an arm and both legs, so if I want to have a 4 person party, I'd have to win the bloody lottery first!!Make them buy their own controllers! Also the price is the reason I won't buy the game day one.
    #TurnOffTrophyNotifications
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads