The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

NA Playstation Store Discounts: June 23rd, 2015

• PunkyliarPunkyliar69,741
  • Posted on 24 June 15 at 00:25
    There are some nice deals in the 2K sale
  • Posted on 24 June 15 at 00:47
    Been waiting for that Borderlands 2 Season Pass to go on sale.
  • strifekunstrifekun133,426
    Posted on 24 June 15 at 02:13
    Tempted to get the first 2 Bioshock games, but seriously - not going to put Infinite's season pass on sale? What a disappointment. Guess I'm never going to play the DLC at this rate.
  • Posted on 24 June 15 at 03:20
    On the store, they have a bunch of Ratchet and Clank games up for "sale" but no indication that the price has dropped at all. And this doesn't list any of those games at a discount either. Is Sony doing another "oops" update or did I miss something?
    “Dreams are important... never underestimate them.” -Fifth Doctor
  • BURNSughBURNSugh145,552
    Posted on 24 June 15 at 07:26
    It looks like Evolve Deluxe Edition is on sale for $36 while the base game is still $60
  • Posted on 24 June 15 at 08:12
    $3.99 for Spec Ops: The Line and Mafia II is a steal. Both very good games!
    Hope for the best but expect the worst.
  • OjotangoOjotango52,870
    Posted on 24 June 15 at 09:07
    Lot going on there. Question: What's the game on the front page for this news items? With the chick dressed in green in the jungle.
    So much for pathos...
  • PunkyliarPunkyliar69,741
    Posted on 24 June 15 at 09:48, Edited on 24 June 15 at 09:48 by Punkyliar
    redknightalex said:On the store, they have a bunch of Ratchet and Clank games up for "sale" but no indication that the price has dropped at all. And this doesn't list any of those games at a discount either. Is Sony doing another "oops" update or did I miss something?Ratchet & Clank were three of a lot of PS3 games that had a permanent price drop last week. Originally I thought that these were weekly deals, but they were in the price drop section of the store this week so I altered their category in last week's article.

BURNSugh said:It looks like Evolve Deluxe Edition is on sale for $36 while the base game is still $60Both Evolve and Evolve Deluxe are supposed to be in the 2K sale, but when I wrote this article up, neither were discounted so I left them out. I'll check again and put them in if they're now on sale.

Ojotango said:Lot going on there. Question: What's the game on the front page for this news items? With the chick dressed in green in the jungle.Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
  • OjotangoOjotango52,870
    Posted on 24 June 15 at 10:09
    Thanks!
    So much for pathos...
  • Posted on 24 June 15 at 15:15
    strifekun said:Tempted to get the first 2 Bioshock games, but seriously - not going to put Infinite's season pass on sale? What a disappointment. Guess I'm never going to play the DLC at this rate.When it actually did go on "sale" the Burial at Sea 1 and 2 were 7.49 each while Clash in the Clouds was $4.99. Checked out Clash in the Clouds most people said it was kinda boring so i skipped it altogether. All in all i "saved" $5.
  • strifekunstrifekun133,426
    Posted on 25 June 15 at 00:21
    limelight1979 said:When it actually did go on "sale" the Burial at Sea 1 and 2 were 7.49 each while Clash in the Clouds was $4.99. Checked out Clash in the Clouds most people said it was kinda boring so i skipped it altogether. All in all i "saved" $5.I know, which is why it seems like I'm never going to get the DLC at this rate because there's never really been a sale. And how long has BioInifinite been out, almost 3 years now? I'm not looking for Fallout 3 levels of price dropping on sales, but having the DLC be less than what they sell the base game for would be nice.
  • MaximumTravMaximumTrav126,372
    Posted on 26 June 15 at 15:03
    Lots of price normalizations that should have happened a LONG time ago
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.