Welcome

Come and introduce yourself

Hi everyone :)

• Posted on 19 June 15 at 15:07
    Hi everyone. I'm new to this site. I've been a gamer girl for many years. I love games like Assassin's creed, Mortal Kombat, Injustice and Killzone. At the moment I'm only gaming on my Vita due to my ps3 breaking. I hope to get a ps4 soon. Nice to meet you all. :)
  • Posted on 19 June 15 at 15:24
    Welcome to the site toast. It is also awesome to see that you signed up because of Twitter, makes me feel like I have done my job right smile
  • Posted on 19 June 15 at 19:36
    Welcome, welcome!
    Did you not use a PSN ID when you played on PS3? I guess you have to when it comes to Vita. I've played some of those games, but those are some quite drastically different from each other, so I can't imagine what I could suggest. They are all violent though! o.O
    Hope you enjoy the site- Guides, gaming sessions, forums, and much more. See what you like music
    =Semper Fi=
  • Posted on 20 June 15 at 01:12, Edited on 20 June 15 at 01:14 by HarleyQuin696
    Thanks for the welcome guys. Yes I did have a different id with my ps3 but I got harassed by someone. No matter how many times I blocked/reported him, he just made false accounts to message me on. So I decided to create a new account.
    Well what can I say. I'm a violent woman (in video games) lol. There is nothing better then virtually cutting someone's throat after a stressful day at work.
  • Posted on 20 June 15 at 01:29
    It is truly sad to see people spending their time like that, sorry you had to endure that. Some people take getting killed in a game WAY too seriously.

If anything ever happens like that on here though, please do not hesitate to contact me.
  • Posted on 20 June 15 at 06:30
    Thank you. I've been gaming for many years and only experienced one so I guess I've been pretty lucky so far. I will do if it happens again.
  • davem300490davem300490468,557
    Posted on 20 June 15 at 07:35
    Welcome to TrueTrophies! Noticed you enjoy Assassin's Creed, as do I smile
    Gamer, Walkthrough Supervisor & Newshound. All around nice guy
  • ArmyVaultArmyVault308,230
    Posted on 20 June 15 at 07:55
    Welcome to this great community! If you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to ask anyone here for help!
  • Posted on 20 June 15 at 08:46
    Thanks guys. Assassins creed is like a drug for me. I've been addicted since the first one.
  • MonkeyBrad91MonkeyBrad91457,153
    Posted on 20 June 15 at 10:07, Edited on 20 June 15 at 19:09 by MonkeyBrad91
    So its more like Assassin's SPEED then? Eheheh.
  • Posted on 20 June 15 at 11:24
    Lol. Yep
  • davem300490davem300490468,557
    Posted on 20 June 15 at 12:00
    Yeah, I got addicted after the second Assassin's Creed laugh. Must say it is a fantastic genre
    Gamer, Walkthrough Supervisor & Newshound. All around nice guy
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 20 June 15 at 14:54
    Any Assassin's Creed fan is welcome here!
    #TurnOffTrophyNotifications
  • Posted on 20 June 15 at 18:10
    Welcome! wave

I'm sorry to hear about your past troubles with idiots online but, I'm happy to say that here at TT we are an overall lovely bunch of people. As munch said, let the staff know if you are having any issues here. We take care of our own!

Plus, it's nice to have another gamer girl on the site; we are a scarce thing as it is. Cheers! toast
    “Dreams are important... never underestimate them.” -Fifth Doctor
  • Posted on 20 June 15 at 18:26
    I know right! I'm always trying to find gamergirls to chat with but find hardly any. I think we're a dying breed. Lol Thank you, I will let youknow if iI have any problems. :D
    Twitter: LadyBlack0007
  • Posted on 20 June 15 at 21:57
    Dying breed? On the contrary. We are up and rising, girls. wink

Black, welcome to the community, I am sure you will enjoy the heck out of the site. I too, offers any help I can give, so just ask in this thread or in PM to me, and I will do my best to help out.
    Editor-in-chief of Gamin' Girl - gamingirl.com
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 20 June 15 at 22:10
    Hello there!
    You've found a great place with (mostly) great people and I hope you'll enjoy your stay here <3
  • Posted on 20 June 15 at 23:03
    Welcome!dive
    I said hey listen to me, stay sane inside insanity <3
  • Posted on 20 June 15 at 23:29
    Welcome to TT! I'm usually pretty shy online, but the people I've interacted with on this site are wonderful and I really feel at home here. :)

You can join some other female gamers on this leaderboard if you like (there's quite a few of us!)
    Gamer Girls
  • Posted on 20 June 15 at 23:45
    All coming out of the woodwork now! It's a coup! O.o
    =Semper Fi=
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads