Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

Playstation Vita Trailer Promotes Upcoming Titles

• PunkyliarPunkyliar108,714
  • Posted on 19 June 15 at 10:18
    Nuclear throne! Would be nice to have that on Vita!
    Gaelic Flame - Hybrid created from Rathalos and Kushala Daora materials. Its cut is a death sentence
  • Linkx41Linkx4152,013
    Posted on 19 June 15 at 19:29
    I thought VITA HAS NO GAMES!!! roll
    The King of Hyrule
  • Posted on 19 June 15 at 20:16
    Banner Saga?
  • Posted on 19 June 15 at 20:38
    Linkx41 said:I thought VITA HAS NO GAMES!!! rollIt doesn't, that's why they're giving it some! laugh
  • Cwells21Cwells21256,939
    Posted on 20 June 15 at 02:48
    Might be a big year for the Vita
  • Posted on 20 June 15 at 13:41
    Nuclear Throne and Darkest Dungeon on the vita will be great.

But a Day of the Tentacle remaster? That's awesome. I never got to play it, but I loved Maniac Mansion on the NES. That was the first game I actually went and tried for all the endings.
  • Posted on 20 June 15 at 15:18
    PETA Kitten Squad?... I hope that's a joke, or you play as kittens killing PETA members.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 24 September 15 at 14:21
    NuPhoenixX said:Nuclear Throne and Darkest Dungeon on the vita will be great.

But a Day of the Tentacle remaster? That's awesome. I never got to play it, but I loved Maniac Mansion on the NES. That was the first game I actually went and tried for all the endings.
    Just found this thread while checking if Day Of The Tentacle already had some more information...

Day Of The Tentacle must be one of the best point and click games I ever played. That one, plus Sam & Max Hit The Road and Indiana Jones And The Fate Of Atlantis were my absolute favourites (I didn't play Monkey Island until the remake).
    #TurnOffTrophyNotifications
  • ScottishNubScottishNub1,962,955
    Posted on 01 January 16 at 19:06
    Still waiting for game of thrones and tales from the borderlands
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads